Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,960 members, 7,835,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Timaya Refused To Perform In London Due To Incomplete Fee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Refused To Perform In London Due To Incomplete Fee (1595 Views)

Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous / Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) / Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya Refused To Perform In London Due To Incomplete Fee by rockers: 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2010
Timaya refused to perform in london yesterday  cos the organizers didnt complete his performance fees after all arrangement have been made and lotta people are around to see them perform . It almost led to mayhem , Terry G apologized for not appearing cos of inability to secure visa on time , Read his apology here
http://www./2010/08/terry-g-appeals-to-london-fans.html

What do you think of timaya's attitude cos thats the talk of the town now
Re: Timaya Refused To Perform In London Due To Incomplete Fee by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2010
if the contract stipulated that he should have been paid his full fee prior to the show then he had ALL THE RIGHTS NOT TO PERFORM.
there are so many bogus promoters out there trying to make a quick buck that i would understand why an artist wouldnt perform if all the money wasnt secured first . . . . . . . . whether it be in London, NY or Lagos!
Re: Timaya Refused To Perform In London Due To Incomplete Fee by MissyB1(m): 12:29am On Sep 01, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

if the contract stipulated that he should have been paid his full fee prior to the show then he had ALL THE RIGHTS NOT TO PERFORM.
Re: Timaya Refused To Perform In London Due To Incomplete Fee by ikamefa(f): 4:15am On Sep 01, 2010
i like dat boy

so unah don see Egberi-mugu of bayelsa?  "  grin "

complete money for hand, unlimited "dem mama" music for stage!  capisce? grin grin grin

na today? "  grin "
Re: Timaya Refused To Perform In London Due To Incomplete Fee by MrCork8: 10:55am On Sep 01, 2010
Timaya?? weird name. they probably didnt pay him coz of his english grammmer

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From Rick Ross's Lagos Shutdown Concert / Get Mike Ezuronye's Look / BUZZ NEWS :toolz Is Obviously Too Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.