Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:56 PM

Osinbajo Explains Why Buhari Will Not Islamize Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Explains Why Buhari Will Not Islamize Nigeria (251 Views)

Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria / Osinbajo Explains How The Law Supports Presidential Restriction Orders / Osinbajo Explains Why Border Was Closed Completely, Begs Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Explains Why Buhari Will Not Islamize Nigeria by durableking: 3:48am On Mar 07, 2019
Osinbajo explains why Buhari will not Islamize Nigeria

The Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, reassured Nigerians that President Muhammadu Buhari will not Islamize Nigeria.

One of the reasons for Buhari not to Islamize Nigeria according to the Vice President is that he himself is a “born again christian” and also the Vice President, Osinbajo explained.

Speaking during a Town Hall meeting in Aba North Local Government Area

of Abia State on Tuesday, Osinbajo disclosed that Buhari doesn’t interfere with the religions of those around him.

The Vice President also noted that Nigeria was too big for an individual to impose a religion against their wish.

According to Osinbajo:

“One of the reasons our members have not benefited from most of our

programmes is because the Government is not APC.

“Come Saturday by the grace of God, we shall change the present

day government and enthrone APC through Uche Sampson Ogah.

“The PDP want to use the media to claim that APC does not favour Christians. The president is a Muslim, I’m a Christian.

details on >>> https://www.yourtotalneeds.com/osinbajo-explains-why-buhari-will-not-islamize-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Situations In Fela Songs - Yet No Changes Naija Keep Suffering & Smiling / What You May Not Know About Lagos / Trade For Election Result With Corrupt Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.