Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

The Arrogancy Of Northern Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Arrogancy Of Northern Leaders (554 Views)

2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders / Jada Atiku's Birth Place Was Part Of Northern Cameroon- Premium Times Fact Check / How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Arrogancy Of Northern Leaders by kufre2010: 4:48am On Mar 07, 2019
At every given opportunity northerners and their leaders will display glaringly their tribalistic and religious hatred and discrimination toward southerners. Jonathan tried to please them in appointments and contract more than he did to south just to show unity but wasn't appreciated. They allocated to themselves 80% of southern oil well, anytime their leaders is in powers. They will display sense of tribalism to the glaring eye of everybody without remorse. Northing last forever one day they will know south are not stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Arrogancy Of Northern Leaders by netpro(m): 4:56am On Mar 07, 2019
Another rants of a pained tribal bigot. Nwokem, go find something productive and and do with your life.

2 Likes

Re: The Arrogancy Of Northern Leaders by orisa37: 5:04am On Mar 07, 2019
They are just silly. They believe that with Bokoharam and some irresponsible Arab-Fulani Infiltrators, they have arrived. Life is a Moment moving fast at thunderous speed. God is Life and He is in Control.

1 Like

Re: The Arrogancy Of Northern Leaders by kufre2010: 5:17am On Mar 07, 2019
netpro:
Another rants of a pained tribal bigot. Nwokem, go find somet OKhing productive and and do with your life.
The tribal bigots I have ever known are northerners, they have never been nationalistic and will not in the nearest future. Kill your whole family for a northerner he will never appreciate because to him you are an infidel
Re: The Arrogancy Of Northern Leaders by netpro(m): 5:20am On Mar 07, 2019
kufre2010:

The tribal biget I have ever known are northerners, they have never been nationalistic and will not in the nearest future

Blah blah blah. Go get something productive to do with your life.

2 Likes

Re: The Arrogancy Of Northern Leaders by CodeTemplar: 6:13am On Mar 07, 2019
netpro:
Another rants of a pained tribal bigot. Nwokem, go find something productive and and do with your life.
Take it easy. Northerners are a big problem to themselves and others.

1 Like

Re: The Arrogancy Of Northern Leaders by chozzy: 7:01am On Mar 07, 2019
kufre2010:

The tribal bigots I have ever known are northerners, they never been nationalistic and will not in the nearest future. Kill your whole family for a northerner he will never appreciate because to him you are an infidel

Atiku Abubakar would obviously have been different. He looks like a nationalist just like Obasanjo, Gowon, Zik
I guess that's the reason Northerners did not vote him.

(1) (Reply)

Fire Engulfs INEC Office In Akwa Ibom / CORRUPTION AND BLOOD: Reigners Church Yesterday, Lagos Island Building Today / Run-offs: Abdulsalami Panel Meets Parties, INEC As Police Tighten Securityrun-of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.