Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Transgender Man, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Transgender Man, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (photos) (2366 Views)

Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) / Sugar Chika Asoegwu Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photos) / Miko Hughes: The Popular Meme Boy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transgender Man, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (photos) by gistblogger: 5:24am On Mar 07, 2019
GistMore.com

A transgender man who gave birth to a baby boy says being pregnant cemented their bond, but admits he wouldn't do it again after receiving 'daily abuse and judgement' from strangers.
Wyley Simpson, 28, who lives in Texas with fiancé, Stephen Gaeth, 28, began transitioning to male from female at the age of 21.

Despite taking testosterone therapy and being told by doctors that he could not fall pregnant as he had stopped having periods, the couple discovered he was pregnant in February 2018. Although they initially did not feel ready to become parents, Wyley carried through with his pregnancy - while battling abuse and judgement from strangers on a daily basis.

In September 2018, Wyley gave birth to their 7lb 5oz son, Rowan, via emergency C-section, and admits all of the comments were worth it- but he wouldn't go through it again.The couple have just celebrated their son reaching the six-month mark, and have revealed what pregnant life and parenthood is like.

Wyley, who still has a vagina and female reproductive organs, gave birth by caesarean section six months ago after an emotionally draining pregnancy.
Speaking about the pregnancy, he said: 'It's not every day that someone sees a pregnant man walking down the road, so we received a fair amount of abuse.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/transgender-man-gives-birth-to-a-baby-boy-photos

Re: Transgender Man, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (photos) by gistblogger: 5:25am On Mar 07, 2019

Re: Transgender Man, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (photos) by peteruuu(m): 5:29am On Mar 07, 2019
It irks me when people are no longer satisfied with jpw their made..

Let's be Frank, this transgender stuffs and cross-dressing nonsense, God shall judge them o.
Re: Transgender Man, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (photos) by Mintum: 5:48am On Mar 07, 2019
She is a woman, men don't get pregnant. Damn these stupid liberals

1 Like

Re: Transgender Man, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (photos) by Venusman(m): 5:55am On Mar 07, 2019
What a woman can do.......
Re: Transgender Man, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (photos) by Onyi22(f): 6:18am On Mar 07, 2019
Make I no talk too much today

1 Like

Re: Transgender Man, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (photos) by itspzpics(m): 7:09am On Mar 07, 2019
How come
Re: Transgender Man, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (photos) by SeeMeForLAPTOP: 8:55am On Mar 07, 2019
That's a plot twist.
Hope for bobbyRisky and Boxer001
Re: Transgender Man, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (photos) by sparog(m): 11:35am On Mar 07, 2019
She still has a vagina so technically she's a woman with beards

grin
Re: Transgender Man, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (photos) by Harry00(m): 12:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
smiley GOD is great
Re: Transgender Man, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (photos) by iheartellah(m): 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
Wait wait wait!!! let me get this straight...... She turned herself into a man to marry a man?? This world is just turninoniown. shocked

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Transgender Man, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (photos) by backnbeta(f): 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
Yeah...she turned herself to a man, only to marry a man Why not just marry a man as a woman Hmm...I just don't Gerrit!

1 Like

Re: Transgender Man, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (photos) by lummy247: 4:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
I pity the innocent child
Re: Transgender Man, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (photos) by lummy247: 4:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
I pity the innocent child.

1 Like

Re: Transgender Man, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (photos) by NoFace101: 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
to be a man is not an easy task

(1) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha Uses Bathtub As Swimming Pool For Her Daughters (Photo) / Nigeria Customs Ask Me To Pay N120k To Claim My N70k Clothings - Johnny Drille / Funke Akindele Clears Rubbish On The Streets As She Begins Her 14 Days Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.