Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Your Help Will Come From God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Help Will Come From God (302 Views)

"Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage / 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare / Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Help Will Come From God by jonatoye(m): 6:18am On Mar 07, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Your Help will come from God

WORD FOR TODAY
Each time a man receives help such help comes from God. The help you truly need for your life and destiny will only come from God!!!
Scriptural Reference
"I lift up my eyes to the hills- where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth." (Psalm 121:1-2 NIV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Help is whatever enables your life to succeed in any aspect of life. There is no man that does not need help in various affairs of life. However, If God will not help you no man can. You will only receive help from men when God commands them to help you.

Sometimes not all we call help is truly help; Help is help when God takes the exclusive glory. There are several hills in life which looks like a potential help but in the actual sense they cannot help; help will only comes from God.

Your help will not come from your effort, qualification, parent, spouse, friends, families, church, nation even though God atimes uses them as instrument for help. Your help will only come from God who rules in the affairs of men. Also, when help fails from these instruments don't be disappointed because God fail to use them for you at that point in time. Keep your trust in God alone for help and always seek for Him alone to help you in all situation of life.

Prayer Point
Lord! I put my trust in you alone and my help will come from you; come to my aid in every situation of life in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
God is your creator; no man has the right to help you if God does not!!!

Have a Splendid Thursday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Reviving Story ; The Mysterious Bird. / Warning To West Africa And Africa / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens Thursday, March 21, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.