Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Is Tvc Ng A Media Wing Of The All Progressive Congress - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Tvc Ng A Media Wing Of The All Progressive Congress (397 Views)

Why Is TVC Silent? / APC Media Wing Releases Fake US Visa For Bola Tinubu / Sokoto Killing: Why Is TVC Lying To Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Tvc Ng A Media Wing Of The All Progressive Congress by MONEY247: 8:32am On Mar 07, 2019
Good day nairalanders I 've come to understand that TVC NG always comment good on APC led government .For example they reluctantly commented on the meteor attack. In one of thier news hour concerning the killings of the metele soldiers,the reporting news caster said "some" soldiers were killed whereas a more than100 men were slaughtered.
It has also come to my notice they report news biasedly .
I don't know if anyone has noticed this trend of one sidedness .
Re: Is Tvc Ng A Media Wing Of The All Progressive Congress by GrossPrice: 8:36am On Mar 07, 2019
Are AIT, Channels and Sliverbird media wings of the PDP?
Re: Is Tvc Ng A Media Wing Of The All Progressive Congress by OMNIVIRUS(m): 9:54am On Mar 07, 2019
I have noticed Howbeit, a long time ago. Nevertheless, the media houses that abound are slightly inclined to political parties
eg Is CNN the media house of the democrats?
Is AIT the media arm of the PDP?
Re: Is Tvc Ng A Media Wing Of The All Progressive Congress by femmmmi94: 9:58am On Mar 07, 2019
Is AIT a media wing of the PDP.. Raymond dokpesi is a card carrying member of PDP...Ask your self
Re: Is Tvc Ng A Media Wing Of The All Progressive Congress by nelcliff(m): 10:03am On Mar 07, 2019
I will say Yes because it is own by Jagaban of all personality. Tinubu own TVC. simple.
Re: Is Tvc Ng A Media Wing Of The All Progressive Congress by Johnnyessence(m): 10:05am On Mar 07, 2019
MONEY247:
Good day nairalanders I 've come to understand that TVC NG always comment good on APC led government .For example they reluctantly commented on the meteor attack. In one of thier news hour concerning the killings of the metele soldiers,the reporting news caster said "some" soldiers were killed whereas a more than100 men were slaughtered.
It has also come to my notice they report news biasedly .
I don't know if anyone has noticed this trend of one sidedness .
the owner of tvc is Tinubu, that's why they usually promote Apc party in tvc in the station

(1) (Reply)

Youth Empowerment In Borno State (pic) / Message To The Rich People Of Nairaland / List Of The 100 Elected Nigerian Senators As Confirmed By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.