Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,761 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

Meet African Pastor With The Longest Beards. Photos & Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet African Pastor With The Longest Beards. Photos & Video (2266 Views)

Bobrisky’s Beards Reportedly Surface After Being Denied Access To Shaving Cream / Wizkid Grows Beards, Now Looks Entirely Different / Wizkid Grows Beards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet African Pastor With The Longest Beards. Photos & Video by kemzy036: 9:32am On Mar 07, 2019
Meet the African pastor with longest beards so far. According to Nairafame research, he find out that this African pastor has the longest beards.

Watch the video below to see how powerful he is.
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/03/meet-african-pastor-with-longest-beards.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Meet African Pastor With The Longest Beards. Photos & Video by Nayo08(m): 9:34am On Mar 07, 2019
I thought Muslim clerics are known for keeping beards
Re: Meet African Pastor With The Longest Beards. Photos & Video by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 07, 2019
Nayo08:
I thought Muslim clerics are known for keeping beards

And where is it that Christians should not keep beards in your Bible. .

Oh. I forgot.. Christianity is same as civilization
Re: Meet African Pastor With The Longest Beards. Photos & Video by Nayo08(m): 9:41am On Mar 07, 2019
Abuheekmat:

And where is it that Christians should not keep beards in your Bible. .

Oh. I forgot.. Christianity is same as civilization
hey I don't mean to cause any fights I am sorry just that he'll be the first one I'll see
Re: Meet African Pastor With The Longest Beards. Photos & Video by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 07, 2019
Nayo08:
hey I don't mean to cause any fights I am sorry just that he'll be the first one I'll see

Just stating the facts.. That's all mate
Re: Meet African Pastor With The Longest Beards. Photos & Video by Nayo08(m): 10:07am On Mar 07, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Just stating the facts.. That's all mate
ok so we're good?
Re: Meet African Pastor With The Longest Beards. Photos & Video by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 07, 2019
Nayo08:
ok so we're good?

Yeah man
Re: Meet African Pastor With The Longest Beards. Photos & Video by Nayo08(m): 10:28am On Mar 07, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Yeah man
grin
Re: Meet African Pastor With The Longest Beards. Photos & Video by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 07, 2019
Nayo08:
grin

This your teeth like mouse teeth..

Laughing
Re: Meet African Pastor With The Longest Beards. Photos & Video by Nayo08(m): 10:43am On Mar 07, 2019
Abuheekmat:

This your teeth like mouse teeth..

Laughing
cheesy grin grin
Re: Meet African Pastor With The Longest Beards. Photos & Video by BrainEya(m): 10:51am On Mar 07, 2019
It is well
Re: Meet African Pastor With The Longest Beards. Photos & Video by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 07, 2019
Nayo08:
cheesy grin grin

This emoticon of teeth really got me laughing.

Laughing
Re: Meet African Pastor With The Longest Beards. Photos & Video by Nayo08(m): 10:56am On Mar 07, 2019
Abuheekmat:

This emoticon of teeth really got me laughing.

Laughing
it gets me laughing also any time I see it grin

1 Like

Re: Meet African Pastor With The Longest Beards. Photos & Video by kemzy036: 12:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
grin
Re: Meet African Pastor With The Longest Beards. Photos & Video by quintessence007(f): 1:08pm On Mar 07, 2019
Dis one na Clifford orji + guru marhaji style

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Seyi Shay Reaction After Troll Says She Twerks With A Flat Ass / [PHOTOS] Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Strips Down To Her Lingerie / Floyd Mayweather’s N9bn Los Angeles Mansion Comes With Amazing Luxuries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.