Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,327 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

A Female Corper Needed In An Investment Firm, For Admin/account - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Female Corper Needed In An Investment Firm, For Admin/account (626 Views)

Vacancy For Admin / Vaccancy For Admin/accounts Clerk In Apapap / Vacancy For Admin Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Female Corper Needed In An Investment Firm, For Admin/account by HBTAT: 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2010
An investment firm in Marina Lagos, requires an accounting graduate who is currently serving in Lagos to work in her Admin/Account department.

Please send your resume to gina_gma@yahoo.co.uk before Monday the 6th of September 2010

Thank you
Re: A Female Corper Needed In An Investment Firm, For Admin/account by HBTAT: 8:51am On Sep 01, 2010
MORE ON THE VACANCY

The firm is an Investment Bank in Marina Lagos Island, we are not looking for marketers.

The ideal candidate should be in the most recent batch, and live somewhere close to Marina, brilliant, willing to work and ready, doesn't complain, be willing to resume Immediately. Please contact me through my email for futher details and your CV.

Interested candidates should contact me within one week (on or before the 6th of September 2010) of this posting. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

The email address as I said earlier is gina_gma@ yahoo.co.uk THAT IS: gina underscore ( _ ) gma @ yahoo .co.uk,
Thank You
Re: A Female Corper Needed In An Investment Firm, For Admin/account by HBTAT: 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2010
It has been noticed that some of the mails being sent goes to spam, which is automatically deleted, so please if you are sending us mails make the subject RESUME/CV, this is to avoid it been deleted.
Re: A Female Corper Needed In An Investment Firm, For Admin/account by HBTAT: 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2010
Please note that the deadline has been extended to Friday the 10th of September 2010. This is to allow those that had submitted before thursday whose mails went to spam another chance to get their applications reviewed, also if you were not chanced to send your Resume eairlier this is your chance. Remember to properly title your email e.g. RESUME OR APPLICATION LETTER.
Re: A Female Corper Needed In An Investment Firm, For Admin/account by HBTAT: 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2010
Ongoing

(1) (Reply)

x / Getting A Better Job Starts With You! / Plz I Need A Place To Serve.(nysc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.