Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

If You Can’t Offer Anything To A Working Woman, Leave He Alone – Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Can’t Offer Anything To A Working Woman, Leave He Alone – Toke Makinwa (481 Views)

“I No Longer Want To Be A Working Woman, I Want To Be A Sugar Baby” – Bbnaija St / Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can’t Offer Anything To A Working Woman, Leave He Alone – Toke Makinwa by myselftrend: 9:39am On Mar 07, 2019
OAP Toke Makinwa has again spoken on relationships and dating within one’s means.

According to the vlogger in one of her videos online, people nee to date within their means to avoid insults and unrealistic expectations.

Sharing a new video on IG, Toke again revisited the issue saying if a man sees a working woman, he should only approach her if he has something to bring to the table if not, that man needs to leave the woman alone.

In her words;

”Last week’s Vlog had a lot of people in their feelings��� I’m a mess ��� I know.
All your comments left me in stitches, I have come to the conclusion that it is very important to date within your means. Cinderella’s story is cute but it does not happen to everyone, If people begin to respect their wage and date in their capacity, there will be less insults, unrealistic expectations and more peace ✌️. If you see a lady hustling on her own and trying to make a life for herself, if you can’t bring anything to the table pls leave her alone!!! Too many people making you feel guilty for wanting more out of life. Anyways Watch the entire episode on Youtube, like, comment and pls subscribe to my channel too..”

Photos below :-

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/if-you-cant-bring-anything-to-the-table-for-a-working-woman-leave-her-alone-toke-makinwa/

Cc ;lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

Re: If You Can’t Offer Anything To A Working Woman, Leave He Alone – Toke Makinwa by Speedyconnect15: 10:06am On Mar 07, 2019
I heard Atiku gave this bimbo some money.

I cant confirm that though!

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN, GLO, AND 9MOBILE DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: If You Can’t Offer Anything To A Working Woman, Leave He Alone – Toke Makinwa by donstan18: 10:11am On Mar 07, 2019
Nobody is useless to anyone.

A smart person will even make a mad man useful to him/her.
Re: If You Can’t Offer Anything To A Working Woman, Leave He Alone – Toke Makinwa by itspzpics(m): 10:22am On Mar 07, 2019
See u
Re: If You Can’t Offer Anything To A Working Woman, Leave He Alone – Toke Makinwa by logtrend52: 10:49am On Mar 07, 2019
grin by picking papers in his compound
donstan18:
Nobody is useless to anyone.

A smart person will even make a mad man useful to him/her.
Re: If You Can’t Offer Anything To A Working Woman, Leave He Alone – Toke Makinwa by Jayslicky: 10:53am On Mar 07, 2019
Every human being always have something to offer, it's up to you to see if the offer is useful and important to your life but when did toke turn to a relationship expert.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can’t Offer Anything To A Working Woman, Leave He Alone – Toke Makinwa by logtrend52: 11:20am On Mar 07, 2019
grin
Jayslicky:
Every human being always have something to offer, it's up to you to see if the offer is useful and important to your life but when did toke turn to a relationship expert.

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Admits Drugging, Robbing Men Of Money / "If I Wasnt A Musician I Will Be A Pastor" - Harrysong / MC Galaxy dragged for promoting song with video of nude girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.