Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Phyno Celebrates Vigorously To Manchester United Win Against PSG (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Celebrates Vigorously To Manchester United Win Against PSG (Pics) (45187 Views)

Phyno Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today / Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today / Phyno Celebrates Father's Birthday In His Mansion As Timaya, Paul Okoye Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno Celebrates Vigorously To Manchester United Win Against PSG (Pics) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
cool
Football is life.
Re: Phyno Celebrates Vigorously To Manchester United Win Against PSG (Pics) by Olisakeys: 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
[Phyno na awka guy ni
quote author=Speedyconnect15 post=76425210]O42 boys no dey dull ni

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN, GLO, AND 9MOBILE DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu![/quote]
Re: Phyno Celebrates Vigorously To Manchester United Win Against PSG (Pics) by Bonnywest: 2:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
macello4:
all man u fans are dog eaters wolverharmton go soon beat dem barstad club.

Enemy/bitter rival spotted

1 Like

Re: Phyno Celebrates Vigorously To Manchester United Win Against PSG (Pics) by maruzia: 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2019
Man U are the best.
Re: Phyno Celebrates Vigorously To Manchester United Win Against PSG (Pics) by Kingsuo: 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
Most enugu boys are man u fans i dont know why

Ask about the colour undecided
Re: Phyno Celebrates Vigorously To Manchester United Win Against PSG (Pics) by iluvdonjazzy: 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
Chelsea82:
Popular music star phyno react to Manchester United win yesterday, I never knew that he is such a die hard Man United supporter.

Phyno in celebration of Manchester United win, the eze nnunu master nearly beat up his friends as he was blowing up the air amid happiness that his club won, it prompt his friend to ask him " you wan beat me"

I have never seen Phyno in this kind of manner before ,Only football can bring this behavior out of Phyno.

See more below and , Watch Video from HERE

Source :

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/03/see-how-phyno-celebrated-vigorously-to.html?m=1
he is happy because he made a bet and he has won some millions
Re: Phyno Celebrates Vigorously To Manchester United Win Against PSG (Pics) by majamajic(m): 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:

phyno is from Anambra,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Celebrates Vigorously To Manchester United Win Against PSG (Pics) by majamajic(m): 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
virginboy1:
Football is indeed crazzzily unpredictable mehnnnnn..

My last running ticket PSG to Qualify just 1.02, cut like that.. cry

I happy for Man Utd though... Dem try... smiley

I carry man Utd direct win 7.3 odd
Re: Phyno Celebrates Vigorously To Manchester United Win Against PSG (Pics) by jewishboy: 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
Speedyconnect15:
O42 boys no dey dull ni

Daalu nu!

Oga phyno is from anambra state, google it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Celebrates Vigorously To Manchester United Win Against PSG (Pics) by majamajic(m): 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
mazimee:
Arsenal may surprise Manchester united las las

know one thing, nothing that will happen to Man Utd this season that will effect them.

they got the top 4
into CL quarters
still playing in FA cup

it's a fruitful season already,

so arsenal match will not count !!!!

even though , bet it arsenal can't score Man Utd,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Celebrates Vigorously To Manchester United Win Against PSG (Pics) by majamajic(m): 3:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
jewishboy:

Enugu people trying very hard to thief flavour and phyno from us (Anambra), since world war 2 .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Celebrates Vigorously To Manchester United Win Against PSG (Pics) by campusblack10(m): 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2019
nextnear:
camera quality was bad because you were expecting it to be good.
Expectations cut short. Lol
I don't know maybe its the camera quality they asked you to investigate.
Atlest the camera quality of the VAR was clear enough. tham is importantan

1 Like

Re: Phyno Celebrates Vigorously To Manchester United Win Against PSG (Pics) by APCsupporter: 3:24pm On Mar 07, 2019
The victory shook my soul. After totally giving up and losing hope
Re: Phyno Celebrates Vigorously To Manchester United Win Against PSG (Pics) by Skmoda360(m): 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
mazimee:
Arsenal may surprise Manchester united las las
You sha want talk sha....you better keep quiet before I flog you 3-0

1 Like

Re: Phyno Celebrates Vigorously To Manchester United Win Against PSG (Pics) by Greatfullheart: 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
Common, continue keep On Celebrating, na Quarter Final You Enter oh no be Final. #we'll never walk alone, Liverpool Fc is Here To Take The Cup back Home

Re: Phyno Celebrates Vigorously To Manchester United Win Against PSG (Pics) by Mintum: 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
Phyno fino
Re: Phyno Celebrates Vigorously To Manchester United Win Against PSG (Pics) by Headlesschicken(m): 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
Common wolves u cannot spell Ode..
macello4:

1 Like

Re: Phyno Celebrates Vigorously To Manchester United Win Against PSG (Pics) by ofiko123(m): 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
Glory Glory man united..
Solkjaer is the man for the job...
Re: Phyno Celebrates Vigorously To Manchester United Win Against PSG (Pics) by DorcasCraft(f): 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
#SVC
Re: Phyno Celebrates Vigorously To Manchester United Win Against PSG (Pics) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:

Phyno na Anambra
Re: Phyno Celebrates Vigorously To Manchester United Win Against PSG (Pics) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
DorcasCraft:
#SVC

Meaning?
Re: Phyno Celebrates Vigorously To Manchester United Win Against PSG (Pics) by Pope22(m): 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
macello4:
Ur pain...is it that we displaced u in fa cup or u are already afraid of the humiliation wolves will give u this weekend? Bastard Chelsea fan spotted
Re: Phyno Celebrates Vigorously To Manchester United Win Against PSG (Pics) by Over10(f): 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
When we were losing under Mourinho all them tortoise hid their head under the shell now that the Glory is Back everybody is quick to claim GGMU! Red for Life!

1 Like

Re: Phyno Celebrates Vigorously To Manchester United Win Against PSG (Pics) by Over10(f): 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2019
When we were losing under Mourinho all them tortoise hid their head under the shell now that the Glory is Back everybody is quick to claim GGMU! Red for Life! angry
Re: Phyno Celebrates Vigorously To Manchester United Win Against PSG (Pics) by Speedyconnect15: 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
jewishboy:

We know
Dude grew up in Enugu with flavour. He attended sec school there.

Don't you listen to his songs all the time mentioning 042, Obiagu etc all in Enugu
Re: Phyno Celebrates Vigorously To Manchester United Win Against PSG (Pics) by Speedyconnect15: 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
Olisakeys:
[Phyno na awka guy ni
quote author=Speedyconnect15 post=76425210]O42 boys no dey dull ni

Daalu nu!

Spent all life in enugu with flavour
Re: Phyno Celebrates Vigorously To Manchester United Win Against PSG (Pics) by Paramind: 6:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin why is the camera quality bad in 2019 even with all his money

Bring your Adsense so I can buy it ASAP

Its a screenshot from the video nah
Re: Phyno Celebrates Vigorously To Manchester United Win Against PSG (Pics) by coolscott(m): 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin why is the camera quality bad in 2019 even with all his money

Bring your Adsense so I can buy it ASAP
At what rate, please?
Re: Phyno Celebrates Vigorously To Manchester United Win Against PSG (Pics) by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
coolscott:

At what rate, please?

Tell what you have ist before u tell you my rates
Re: Phyno Celebrates Vigorously To Manchester United Win Against PSG (Pics) by TheManOfTheYear: 8:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Meaning?
Supreme Vikings Confraternity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Fires At Chioma Ifemeludike: You Are Z-List Actor / Sarkodie And Tracy Sarkcess Traditional Wedding Photos / Basketmouth Celebrates His 37th Birthday With A Hilarious Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.