Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

What Business Can Float With 50,000?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can Float With 50,000?? (229 Views)

Naira Now Undervalued After Float, Bank Of America Says / Naira Float: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu Lost $5.85bn, Say Bloomberg Index / Naira Begins Recovery After Float, Closes At ₦‎664/$ At I&E Window (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can Float With 50,000?? by harlee(m): 10:24am On Mar 07, 2019
Hello my peeps,good morning. Here to get response from well meaning nairalanders,about business that can kickoff with 50,000(naira).I have 3 options

1.second hand clothing: I am even intending to go to Cotonou to purchase cloths..
My worries; custom wahala,but if I do it small scale will I be able to pass through without issues.

2.yam business; mind you am from Benue state, that's home for me and I have even gone to mile 12 to meet the dealers that will help me resell.. The issue is that the capital is intensive enough.which might make me have a joint business which I want to avoid in term of risk taking, my partner might not have the same courage as me.

3.tomatoes business; buying from the north and reselling in south west(Lagos).still the issue of capital.
So my people, I need advice on how to mark 50,000 productive .I'd appreciate any advice so long as its about buying and selling. Am based in Lagos but not limited business wise.thanks

(1) (Reply)

A "Trick" You Can Use To Grow Your Business / You Can Create, Edit Video With Your Phone And Even Design Graphics / Unbelievable!!! $300 Free Money. Ends In Few Hours.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.