Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Dark Room - Episode 4 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dark Room - Episode 4 (351 Views)

Dark Room - Episode 15 / Dark Room - Episode 2 / Dark Room - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dark Room - Episode 4 by Jameskyrian(m): 10:27am On Mar 07, 2019
*Dark Room - Episode 4*

����������

The problems only just begun....

Episode 5 drops by 6Pm � today...... Want to give you guys double � �

What exactly prompted this attack, could it have been the news of the pregnancy..Maybe the excitement was too much for his fragile heart? ” Doctor Jack asked me…

” Exactly.. He doesn’t want the pregnancy ” I summoned all confidence to say...

What?, You both have been looking for the fruit of the womb for 12 years, what do you mean your husband doesn’t want the pregnancy, is he not the father of the child?….You of all people can never sleep with another man… ” Doctor Jack said with so much trust in me…

I wouldn’t blame him, no one would have Imagined that the Anointed Singer Grace committed Adultery and has a child out of marriage…. I had to cook up something….

Continue reading on the link below

� � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2019/03/07/dark-room-episode-4/

1 Like

Re: Dark Room - Episode 4 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 07, 2019
Well done James

1 Like

Re: Dark Room - Episode 4 by Jameskyrian(m): 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
LightQueen:
Well done James

Thanks sweetie

(1) (Reply)

My Alter -ego / Thought Provoking Inspiration Success Quotes You Should See / Dimension 1625 (sci-fi Short-story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.