Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Schoolcomm's Account On Nairaland Has Been Closed: All Fans Should Read This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Schoolcomm's Account On Nairaland Has Been Closed: All Fans Should Read This (476 Views)

University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student / Pls Can Anyone Confirm That UNIUYO Has Been Closed Down / MAU (formaly UNILAG) Has Been Closed For Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Schoolcomm's Account On Nairaland Has Been Closed: All Fans Should Read This by cmon(m): 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2010
First, it was banning me for posting relevant, non-fraudulent information, now it's removing the name "my-school-comm" from every post and topic made on the site. It's obvious that nairaland doesn't want us anymore on this site. Yes, we refer people to read details of reports on our site, but do you think they'll totally leave nairaland?  angry

We were only trying to give users relevant information since nairaland doesn't care about the education sector. They leave all the fraudsters to make posts and scam innocent and desperate candidates visiting the site and they're here, fighting us from referring people to read details of our report on our website. Did you (nairaland) want to take all the credit for such information.  Selfish!!! angry

I don't care if the moderators ban all our accounts from posting on nairaland, we will survive and treat our own visitors with care. Henceforth, new information coming out from my-school-comm site will no longer be posted on nairaland. So if you still need information on any School or the Education sector in Nigerian (which is where we specialize), you know where to go.

Have a great day and see you at the top.
Re: Schoolcomm's Account On Nairaland Has Been Closed: All Fans Should Read This by cmon(m): 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2010
Click on the "forgot password" link on the site, enter your details and that's it. If that doesn't help, go to the contact page and send a message.

(1) (Reply)

Polytechnic Ibadan 2010/2011 Admission_lagbe / Four Freebies You Must Miss Out Today / U Now Have Access On My Website: Forum And Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.