Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

2 Bedroom Flat Needed ASAP - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 2 Bedroom Flat Needed ASAP (281 Views)

2 Or 3 Bedroom Flat Needed In Abeokuta. / Mini Flat Needed Around The Island Urgently. / Monthly, Quarterly Or 6 Months Rent For Mini Flat Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Bedroom Flat Needed ASAP by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 07, 2019
Hello agents in the house, please am in need of 2 bedroom flat, preferably around Ogba, college road, or fagba

1 Like

Re: 2 Bedroom Flat Needed ASAP by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
toke123:
WITH THIS PROGRAM, WE WILL TRAIN YOU TO A MOST-SOUGHT AFTER WEB DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER IN 4 WEEKS – 1000% GUARANTEED!

IMAGINE THIS SCENARIO
: A friend recommends a certain website, so you click on the link. And wow – even though you can't put your finger on it, everything about the site seems to fit together superbly, from the colors, Web Design and entire functionality. Although you haven't visited the site before, you know just how to navigate it. The search function even works. For all this and more, you can give kudos to the talented Web developer - and probably you have nursing the dream of becoming a WEB DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER

Build A Job-Ready Career As Website Developer. Learn to Create Professional & Functional Websites.
Get Tutored and Mentored by Experts who have developed hundreds of Websites, Web & Mobile Apps

What You Get -Practical Training Outlines

- Everything You Need to Know About Becoming a WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
- What are the important time-tested and trusted Skills, Technologies and Training needed to Become A WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT Profession
- The Fundamentals of Web technologies – HTML, CSS and Javascript
- SEO – Basic and advanced applications of Google Analytics, Console and Yoast
- Basic and Advance implementation of Site Speed optimization
- Achieving mobile responsiveness
- Domain registration and propagation
- Procuring best Host Registrars with most advanced and reliable hosting features
- How Best to host multiple Websites on a single Hosting platform
- Website Maintenance and Management principles
- Web Design with Photoshop
- PLUS MUCH MORE!

FEES: N38,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N39,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: MARCH 27, 2019

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: ASOKORO AND LIFE CAMP CENTERS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Websites Development

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: If you are in Abuja and you want to partner with us. Kindly reach us ASAP. PORT HARCOURT AND IBADAN COMING SOON!

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Websites Development

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

mr man which kind rubbish be this now - do you have sense at all. I’m looking for something urgently you just come here come spam my page, can’t u create thread?
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat Needed ASAP by soulchuks: 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
cheesy
GadgetHunter:
Hello agents in the house, please am in need of 2 bedroom flat, preferably around Ogba, college road, or fagba
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat Needed ASAP by PYSHomesUK3: 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
GadgetHunter:
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat Needed ASAP by PYSHomesUK3: 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
smiley
GadgetHunter:
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat Needed ASAP by oalandAgents2: 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
nice one see me too
GadgetHunter:
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat Needed ASAP by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 08, 2019
oalandAgents2:
nice one see me too
I’m seeking for an apartment and all I could get is all this rubbish here, who be all this ones self
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat Needed ASAP by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 08, 2019
Please any serious agent around this environ should quote me, am in need of 2bdrm around ogba, college road or fagba. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Luxury 5bedroom For Sale / Land Document Or Title To Know Before Buying Property In Lagos #safety First / 2 Bedroom Flat To Let At Ojodu Berger, Olowora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.