Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Register For Free To Hear Deliverance Messages Titled, "Household Enemies" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Register For Free To Hear Deliverance Messages Titled, "Household Enemies" (183 Views)

How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions / Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Register For Free To Hear Deliverance Messages Titled, "Household Enemies" by Revadebola: 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
HOUSEHOLD ENEMIES.

The Lord Jesus Christ made this statement.

Matthew 10:36 (KJV)
"And a man's foes shall be they of his own household".

Some years ago, a mother narrated her story.

She said, one night she was asleep, while her two sons were also sleeping in the children's bedroom.

Then she had a dream of her biological elder sister, demanding for blood from her.

Suddenly............(you will hear the complete story in WhatsApp audio broadcast tomorrow)

From tomorrow, by God's grace, I will be starting another series of WhatsApp audio broadcast teachings with the title:

HOUSEHOLD ENEMIES.

In these series of teachings, you will hear messages and anointed prayers to bring you total deliverance from all household enemies.

The segment on deliverance and interpretations of dreams will be included in the daily audio broadcast.

It is packaged for your daily devotion with anointed prayers for your all turn around breakthroughs.

The daily audio broadcast is about 1.5mb or 10 minutes broadcast.

REGISTER FOR FREE ON WhatsApp with +2349059270030 TO RECEIVE DAILY AUDIO BROADCAST.

(1) (Reply)

Supermarket Checkout / Some Of The Etiquettes Of Friday (jum'aah ) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/04/19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.