Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) (42944 Views)

Price Of Kerosene Increases To Over ₦800/Litre / Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged / Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by theoldpretender(m): 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
fergie001:

Who do you think is the guy?

Any party that is not giving you free gifts.

Because tomorrow morning when they win, they will spend their time in government recouping all they spent on you.

And when you complain, they will tell you they have spent government money on you for that kerosene
Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
nwadiuko1:
world bank kill you there
thank you.I know one day I will die.Something must kill a man,even if it is WORLD BANK.The truth is bitter

1 Like

Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by EWATERS(m): 4:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ikpeazu is nothing but a lier!!! he claims he had completed 84 major roads in Abia State and a fly over at Osisioma. the other time i saw on TVC that people are already collecting money from transporters at Osisioma because of the "completed fly-over" at osisioma. i wonder where this bridge is at osisioma. there is no good road in Aba town and yet people are still talking good of ikeazu here. Ambode even try pass am here in Lagos and yet we voted him (Ambode) out of office for not being proactive for lagosians.
sequel to the above, i strongly support that Ikeazu be removed from office come 9/3/2019. Good a thing that the two strong opposition partys are coming together to fight for the freedom of Abia state from the this wicked people...#otoge
Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by fergie001: 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
theoldpretender:

Any party that is not giving you free gifts.

Because tomorrow morning when they win, they will spend their time in government recouping all they spent on you.

And when you complain, they will tell you they have spent government money on you for that kerosene
That's what am telling you that they are all sharing gifts.....

So where do you go from there?
Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
fx45:
Liar! Which police station?
The truth will be said on Saturday,since this one a lie.
Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
Husbandofigbos:
That is Ikpeazu stop telling lies
Oluku look that pix well is not lkpeazu
Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by Cyoung4real(m): 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ejimagift:
Does this thread erase the fact that there are many igbo Almajiris in the east too? You people insult the northerners with poverty and intrude in the politics of the west claiming you have a stake while you hypocritically ignore the southeast you claim is immune to poverty on paper

Almajiri will come to you for money but this man brought kerosine to this people. Hope your brainless head can help you spot the difference.

Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by Husbandofigbos: 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
maxzzo1:

Oluku look that pix well is not lkpeazu

Nna gi bu oluku.

That man is Ikpeazu. I know what I'm saying. They are trying to cover it up, ask those who were there to deny that it wasn't Ikpeazu.

1 Like

Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by Mccollins042(m): 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
Nawtybro:
I knew from the he onset that Ikpeazu wasn't the one in that picture but the thread was created to tarnish his image. undecided undecided
tarnish his image? Atleast the kero is being sharex on his behalf check the vehicle check the man's cloth
Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by afrocelebriti: 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
DP84:

You are sick o! So he is a friend of the governor and he went on his own to share Kerosene with a tanker branded in the governor's name without approval from the governor himself?

You all deserve each other.
So every every politically branded vehicle on Nigerian road, the one whose image is used is always aware.
Are you saying that PMB ordered those supporting him to brand their vehicles with his image?
So Manchester united boss is aware that a Man u fan living on the same street with me gave us free drinks last night and branded his motor "United"?
Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by DP84: 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
afrocelebriti:

So every every politically branded vehicle on Nigerian road, the one whose image is used is always aware.
Are you saying that PMB ordered those supporting him to brand their vehicles with his image?
So Manchester united boss is aware that a Man u fan living on the same street with me gave us free drinks last night and branded his motor "United"?
We both know you are messing with reality here. WHO BRANDS A TANKER OF KEROSENE AND SHARES IT FOR FREE JUST TO 'DESTROY' THE IMAGE OF THE PERSON WHOSE FACE APPEARS ON THE TANKER? What is the source of income of the said Iyke Aaron? As a 'friend' of the governor, did he or not get support from the governor to do this?

This is election year, we have seen political parties and politicians brand Garri and all sorts of useless, petty things to share to the masses. Ikpeazu is no doubt useless and he perfectly fits Abians. You all can share Canon Biscuits for all I care but it is high time people realized that incompetence should not be encouraged. The governor deserves to be booted out of office. He is failure personified.

1 Like

Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by prince4pro2: 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
DEBJOCH1:
SHAME ON YOU OP, YOU ARE HERE TO JUSTIFY YOUR IGNORANCE, CAN YOU COMPARE ABIA STATE AND EBOYIN OR ANY OF THE APC STATES IN TERM OF DEVELOPMENT?. IS EITHER EBOYIN STATE LEND US DAVID UMAHI AS A GOVERNOR FOR ABIA STATE OR IKPEAZU IS REMOVED FROM THE OFFICE, MANY AT TIMES I ALWAYS FIND IT SO HARD TO TELL PEOPLE THAT I AM FROM ABIA STATE. ABIA STATE IS CURRENTLY ON A POOR STATE OF INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT BECAUSE OF FELLOW LIKE YOU WHO HAVE CHOSEN TO SUPPORT MEDIOCRITY AND SHY AWAY FROM THE TRUTH. MAY GOD HANDLE YOU THE WAY IKPEAZU US HANDLING ABIA STATE. SAY AMEN TO THAT IF YOU ARE TRUTHFUL TO YOUR SELF.

Am waiting for the OP to say Amen to this prayer. As Aba born ND brought up and still staying in Aba I join hands in this prayer with all seriousness.
Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by fx45(m): 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
luckymaj:
The truth will be said on Saturday,since this one a lie.
Which police station oga? Must you tell a lie to prove your point? The only police station close to that axis is at Umuagu
Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
fx45:
Which police station oga? Must you tell a lie to prove your point? The only police station close to that axis is at Umuagu
And it's that adjoining road that that billboard is located
Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by chriseruba: 9:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ejimagift:
Does this thread erase the fact that there are many igbo Almajiris in the east too? You people insult the northerners with poverty and intrude in the politics of the west claiming you have a stake while you hypocritically ignore the southeast you claim is immune to poverty on paper

This is kerosene!!! whether it's shared for political reasons or for charity, fact is National it has become an expensive and sometimes scare commodity. So when people see it for free, they will collect. Even when petrol tankers fall for road, does it mean those rushing to scoop the contents are Almajiris? Almajiris beg for anything beggable, but not Igbos.

Lastly for those who opened this thread to tarnish the image of the governor, how far have you achieved your mischief? The man in the picture was never Ikpeazu yet, you said its him. It is clear, that was a supporter of the governor who bought and shared a tanker of kerosene amongst his villagers to show support for the governor's re-election, is that a crime?? Where were you when Ifeanyi Uba during his governorship campaign in 2014, sold kerosene for #50 in all capital oil fuel stations in Anambra, just to get the vote of the people Ikpeazu is busy commissioning projects across the state, that is the work he was voted to do. His supporters are also doing alot of things within their capacity for the masses, to show support for Ikpeazu's administration, but your own is to mischievously tarnish the Governor's image. continue......After he wins the election on Saturday, go and drag him out of office na!!!!
Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by fx45(m): 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
luckymaj:
And it's that adjoining road that that billboard is located
What's the relationship between that place and Umuda Isingwu? Umuda is Ohuhuland and Umuagu is Ibekuland, both miles apart from each other. What's the connection?
Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
fx45:
What's the relationship between that place and Umuda Isingwu? Umuda is Ohuhuland and Umuagu is Ibekuland, both miles apart from each other. What's the connection?
This goes a long way to show that you don't know what you are talking about..so Umuagu Ibeku and Umuda don't share a common boundary?...You are here trying to prove me wrong on the police station while neglecting the main issue... please don't quote me again
Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by Mrjo(m): 10:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
Nawtybro:

You're entitled to your opinion, Abians will decide on Saturday.
inec will decide not abians
Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by fx45(m): 6:37am On Mar 08, 2019
luckymaj:
This goes a long way to show that you don't know what you are talking about..so Umuagu Ibeku and Umuda don't share a common boundary?...You are here trying to prove me wrong on the police station while neglecting the main issue... please don't quote me again
I will continue to quote you and to correct you. I'm a son of the soil and I'm very much on ground. Atah Ibeku has a common boundary with Umuda and not Umuagu
Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 08, 2019
fx45:
I will continue to quote you and to correct you. I'm a son of the soil and I'm very much on ground. Atah Ibeku has a common boundary with Umuda and not Umuagu
continue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Versace Up To Boxers" - Dino Melaye Poses In Full Versace (Photo) / Wike’s Anointed Candidate, Fubara Emerges PDP Flagbearer In Rivers / Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.