Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart (43347 Views)

Flashback: Buhari Led A Convoy To Oyo State To Confront Governor, Lam Adesina / Governor Makinde's N15M #EndSARS Gift Tears Oyo Youths Apart / Buhari's N40M Cash Gift Tears CAN Apart - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart by Vickthore: 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
kolafolabi:
Chai.. No matter what they do or say.. It doesn't change the fact that Engr. Seyi Makinde of the PDP will emerge come Saturday.
Are u d inec; that z d way u were shouting atikulating up and down

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart by deomelo: 5:58pm On Mar 07, 2019
[s]
lexy2014:

Am wondering what ur grammar is about cos am wondering if there was any debate about whether Tinubu isn't a private citizen or whether he isn't free to associate with any political party or other Nigerians according 2d Nigerian constitution.

Again, I honestly don't no d relevance of IPOB 2d discussion. Also, did both of us previously have a discussion as per d part of d country I come from? If u feel they havent commissioned anything in d SE since 1960, am too sure i can do anything about how u feel.

Seems u are too desperate 2 prove a point am not sure about but u aren't doing a good job at achieving ur aim
[/s]

According to you, Yoruba people don't mind that Tinubu is richer than the state, the question now is in what way?

You know Tinubu is richer than the state because you are Tinubu's accountant or bank manager and you have access to his bank account and balance and you are able to calculate and compare his account balance with the state's account balance.

Obviously, you are just another ipob spewing ignorant and unintelligent rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart by fisheryems: 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
afroniger:
Before February 23 election, PDP was sharing N1k to people all across Oyo state while APC was sharing N200. This na confam o, not dem say. That was when I knew PDP might win that presidential election in the state.
You are a big liar! Why do you spread mischief blindly?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart by lexy2014: 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

According to you, Yoruba people don't mind that Tinubu is richer than the state, the question now is in what way?

You know Tinubu is richer than the state because you are Tinubu's accountant or bank manager and you have access to his bank account and balance and you are able to calculate and compare his account balance with the state's account balance.

Obviously, you are just another ipob spewing ignorant and unintelligent rubbish.

Pls check d initial tweet I responded to& show me were u saw "Yoruba people". When u say "in what way", what do u mean?

Let's follow ur line of reasoning. If I don't no if Tinubu is richer than Lagos state since am not his "accountant or bank manager and I dont have access to his bank account and balance and i am not able to calculate and compare his account balance with the state's account balance, are u his accountant or bank manager and do you have access to his bank account and balance and that u are able to calculate and compare his account balance with the state's account balance to no if he isn't richer than d state?

Can i ask u. What qualifies a person 2b an IPOB. Maybe u should shed some light cos ur obsession with IPOB is world class.
Re: Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart by Pat4321: 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
Is like the poverty of APC has turned the south west to Almagiri zone

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart by deomelo: 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
lexy2014:

Pls check d initial tweet I responded to& show me were u saw "Yoruba people". When u say "in what way", what do u mean?

Let's follow ur line of reasoning. If I don't no if Tinubu is richer than Lagos state since am not his "accountant or bank manager and I dont have access to his bank account and balance and i am not able to calculate and compare his account balance with the state's account balance, are u his accountant or bank manager and do you have access to his bank account and balance and that u are able to calculate and compare his account balance with the state's account balance to no if he isn't richer than d state?

Can i ask u. What qualifies a person 2b an IPOB. Maybe u should shed some light cos ur obsession with IPOB is world class.

lexy2014:

D problem is that a lot of them don't c anything wrong with Tinubu being richer than d state. That's were d problem is

Show us Tinubu's bank account and the state's bank balance for us to judge if he's really richer than the state according to you.

Stop spewing rubbish that you can not back up with facts

Again, that was just another ignorant and unintelligent comment. You Igbos need to confine your ignorant rants and Tinubu obsession to your fellow Igbos
Re: Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart by RTSC: 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
lol
Re: Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart by lexy2014: 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
deomelo:

Show us Tinubu's bank account and the state's bank balance for us to judge if he's really richer than the state according to you.

Stop spewing rubbish that you can not back up with facts

Again, that was just another ignorant and unintelligent comment. You Igbos need to confine your ignorant rants and Tinubu obsession to your fellow Igbos

I honestly don't want 2 believe that English language is a problem 4u. But I will give u d benefit of d doubt since u are desperate to prove a point that has nothing 2do with d discussion. So I will indulge. What I told u was
lexy2014:

That was what I asked u 4, not d post I made. That's d only way u can now make sense of my post u made reference to.

If u want to no much about Tinubus accounts, d first thing u should do is to get into a debate with d guy to whom i responded to, who said Tinubu is richer than d state. Direct ur questions& enquiries to him with ur facts& statements of Tinubus accounts & that of d "state govt" cos there's no where in my post that lends credence to what u are saying. By d way, which "state govt" are u referring to?

In ur estimation, what qualifies a person to b IPOB? Its important u clarify that so u don't waste ur IPOB chants. By d time u do this& d above, then am sure it will correct d ignorance u had b4 u joined d discussion.

Correct me if am wrong. I believe d thread is about Tinubu not ipob. So theres nothing out of place or obsessive in making contributions to d thread which is about Tinubu. Its now obsessive when d thread is about tinubu, then u are talking about IPOB. Thats d obsession.
Re: Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart by deomelo: 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
lexy2014:

I honestly don't want 2 believe that English language is a problem 4u. But I will give u d benefit of d doubt since u are desperate to prove a point that has nothing 2do with d discussion. So I will indulge. What I told u was

That was what I asked u 4, not d post I made. That's d only way u can now make sense of my post u made reference to.

If u want to no much about Tinubus accounts, d first thing u should do is to get into a debate with d guy to whom i responded to, who said Tinubu is richer than d state. Direct ur questions& enquiries to him with ur facts& statements of Tinubus accounts & that of d "state govt" cos there's no where in my post that lends credence to what u are saying. By d way, which "state govt" are u referring to?

In ur estimation, what qualifies a person to b IPOB? Its important u clarify that so u don't waste ur IPOB chants. By d time u do this& d above, then am sure it will correct d ignorance u had b4 u joined d discussion.

Correct me if am wrong. I believe d thread is about Tinubu not ipob. So theres nothing out of place or obsessive in making contributions to d thread which is about Tinubu. Its now obsessive when d thread is about tinubu, then u are talking about IPOB. Thats d obsession.

This is the Topic.

Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart

D problem is that a lot of them don't c anything wrong with Tinubu being richer than d state. That's were d problem is

But you changed the Topic to the above quote, insinuating that Tinubu is richer than the state and people just don't mind that he is.

The question is, Tinubu is richer than the state in what way and how did you arrive at the conclusion that people don't mind the fact that he's richer than the state.

Reconcile your comments with facts.
Re: Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart by lexy2014: 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
deomelo:

[/b]

[b]But you changed the Topic to the above quote, insinuating that Tinubu is richer than the state and people just don't mind that he is.

The question is, Tinubu is richer than the state in what way and how did you arrive at the conclusion that people don't mind the fact that he's richer than the state.

Reconcile your comments with facts.

Since u have quoted d topic, do u c anything IPOB in d topic? So its only natural 4 everyone to make contributions to d topic. But if u call peoples contribution to d topic obsession with Tinubu, then maybe u should channel ur grievance to d author of d thread& d operators of nairaland 4 allowing Tinubu centred topics on d platform.

Its good u have quoted my post but I asked u to quote d post to which this my post was a response. But funny enough, u have been avoiding that. So let's begin from there with d quote I responded to. If u can do that, it will help to douse ur desperation.

In ur post u said "the state", "people". Which state are u referring to& who are d people u are referring to?
Re: Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart by deomelo: 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
[s]
lexy2014:

Since u have quoted d topic, do u c anything IPOB in d topic? So its only natural 4 everyone to make contributions to d topic. But if u call peoples contribution to d topic obsession with Tinubu, then maybe u should channel ur grievance to d author of d thread& d operators of nairaland 4 allowing Tinubu centred topics on d platform.

Its good u have quoted my post but I asked u to quote d post to which this my post was a response. But funny enough, u have been avoiding that. So let's begin from there with d quote I responded to. If u can do that, it will help to douse ur desperation.

In ur post u said "the state", "people". Which state are u referring to& who are d people u are referring to?
[/s]

As expected, you can not back up your ignorant utterances with facts.

All you Igbos do is spew ignorant and unintelligent nonsense
Re: Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart by lexy2014: 8:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
deomelo:

As expected, you can not back up your ignorant utterances with facts.

All you Igbos do is spew ignorant and unintelligent nonsense

Neither can u. Check this out

deomelo:

[b]But you changed the Topic to the above quote

D person who "changed d topic", is d guy I responded to. So if u were sincere in ur quest to have ur reservations resolved, then u will get in touch with him. But obviously, u are desperately fighting a battle which can b likened to punching d air& chasing after shadows.

Once again, d topic isnt about IPOB, its about Tinubu. But still regarding ur obsession with IPOB, it would have been better if u could clear up how people qualify 2b called IPOB. Being able 2do all these I have told u, will improve ur intelligence & reduce ur level of ignorance which u have displaying without let. So just take it easy
Re: Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart by deomelo: 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
[s]
lexy2014:

Neither can u. Check this out

D person who "changed d topic", is d guy I responded to. So if u were sincere in ur quest to have ur reservations resolved, then u will get in touch with him. But obviously, u are desperately fighting a battle which can b likened to punching d air& chasing after shadows.

Once again, d topic isnt about IPOB, its about Tinubu. But still regarding ur obsession with IPOB, it would have been better if u could clear up how people qualify 2b called IPOB. Being able 2do all these I have told u, will improve ur intelligence & reduce ur level of ignorance which u have displaying without let. So just take it easy
[/s]

Not interested in your ipob rubbish, just explain to us how the people know that Tinubu is richer than the state and why the peole don't mind that he is.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart by Gandollar(f): 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
Husbandofigbos:

Yet your ancestors in the village are fighting for kerosene.
Didn't I see your ancestors fighting over a bottle of coke yesterday in Lekki?
Re: Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart by lexy2014: 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your ipob rubbish, just explain to us how the people know that Tinubu is richer than the state and why the peole don't mind that he is.

When u have asked d guy who started d discussion or who "changed d topic" how Tinubu is richer than d state, then we can have a discussion. U still haven't clarified what u mean by "d state" & who are "d people". 4 now, ur posts are too filled with desperation 2 start a fight& prove a point that is about personal vendetta than about d topic of d thread. So when u can handle ur emotions, then u can return 4a discussion devoid of drama.
Re: Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart by adeyemm: 9:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ejimagift:
sad Hypocrisy is when igbos scream OTO GE for the progressive government of Lagos despite glaring infrastructural development which they migrate in droves to enjoy while they ignore the southeast suffering from acute poverty and under development caused by the same PDP they want in Lagos. Abia needs OTO GE, not Lagos.
its a pity see level of poverty in Abia when 80% in some state dey use cooking gas

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart by Billyanger(m): 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
In a world where gas done takeover every household, see as people still queue for kerosene Black people are really suffering men cry
Re: Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart by Ugosample(m): 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ejimagift:
sad Hypocrisy is when igbos scream OTO GE for the progressive government of Lagos despite glaring infrastructural development which they migrate in droves to enjoy while they ignore the southeast suffering from acute poverty and under development caused by the same PDP they want in Lagos. Abia needs OTO GE, not Lagos.

the entire country needs an "o to ge " movement

Lagos needs it most

it's being shortchamged big time!

but as usual, una go tribalise am.
Re: Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart by Ugosample(m): 10:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
Billyanger:
In a world where gas done takeover every household, see as people still queue for kerosene Black people are really suffering men cry

black man dey suffer true that
Re: Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart by Ugosample(m): 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
MyGeneration:

That case is a national problem, this is one of the few results of poverty and unemployment ravaging Nigeria as a whole.

There's no difference between that picture and when Nigerians scoop fuel or kerosene from tankers which fell in kano or wherever

don't mind him

he wan tribalise the matter
Re: Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart by Ugosample(m): 11:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
Odingo1:
Some Yoruba muslim urchins drailing the thread with their normal Igbo rant, dem use Igbo swear for una.

no mind them
Re: Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart by deomelo: 11:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
[s]
lexy2014:

When u have asked d guy who started d discussion or who "changed d topic" how Tinubu is richer than d state, then we can have a discussion. U still haven't clarified what u mean by "d state" & who are "d people". 4 now, ur posts are too filled with desperation 2 start a fight& prove a point that is about personal vendetta than about d topic of d thread. So when u can handle ur emotions, then u can return 4a discussion devoid of drama.
[/s]

Re: Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart by Billyanger(m): 11:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ugosample:

black man dey suffer true that

Your sentence lacks coordination grin
Re: Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart by Ugosample(m): 11:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
Billyanger:

Your sentence lacks coordination grin
na "excessive suffering" cause am lol tongue

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart by lexy2014: 11:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

D answers 2 ur questions about if Tinubu is richer than "d state", are with d gentleman who "changed d topic" to whose post i responded. So if u are actually interested in that information & not personal vandetta, then u will get in touch with him armed with details of Tinubus bank accounts & that of "d state".

Also u need 2 clarify what u mean by "d state" & "d people". Ur desperation 2 fight back after u felt I floored u in a previous conversation has shrouded ur sense of reason much more than b4. If u take every conversation as a do or die, u will continue feeling this sense of loss& pain that u feel& there's nothing I can do about it
Re: Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart by Billyanger(m): 12:00am On Mar 08, 2019
Ugosample:

na "excessive suffering" cause am lol tongue

Oyinbo no fit bribe thier people with "kerosene", dontchu think using kerosene to campaign for election is too crude grin
Re: Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart by deomelo: 12:12am On Mar 08, 2019
[s]
lexy2014:

D answers 2 ur questions about if Tinubu is richer than "d state", are with d gentleman who "changed d topic" to whose post i responded. So if u are actually interested in that information & not personal vandetta, then u will get in touch with him armed with details of Tinubus bank accounts & that of "d state".

Also u need 2 clarify what u mean by "d state" & "d people". Ur desperation 2 fight back after u felt I floored u in a previous conversation has shrouded ur sense of reason much more than b4. If u take every conversation as a do or die, u will continue feeling this sense of loss& pain that u feel& there's nothing I can do about it
[/s]

You forgot to show us Tinubu's bank account and the state's account balance.
Re: Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart by lexy2014: 12:16am On Mar 08, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

You forgot to show us Tinubu's bank account and the state's account balance.

I didn't forget. That's y I directed u 2a guy who can help u. And I believe u also have access 2 Tinubus accounts & that of "d state". U guys can compare notes. I still don't understand what u mean by "d state".
Re: Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart by deomelo: 12:27am On Mar 08, 2019
[s]
lexy2014:

I didn't forget. That's y I directed u 2a guy who can help u. And I believe u also have access 2 Tinubus accounts & that of "d state". U guys can compare notes. I still don't understand what u mean by "d state".
[/s]

According to you, there's a problem because they don't believe that Tinubu is richer than the state.

So, please explain to us why there a problem because they don't believe that Tinubu is richer than the state.

What exactly is the problem?

You boxed yourself into a corner that you can not get out off
Re: Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart by lexy2014: 12:35am On Mar 08, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

According to you, there's a problem because they don't believe that Tinubu is richer than the state.

So, please explain to us why is there a problem because they don't believe that Tinubu is richer than the state.

Pls what do u mean by "d state"? Who are d "they" u referring to? I don't no what u mean. Since u are now saying that "they" don't believe that Tinubu is richer than "d state", then what exactly have u been trying to find out from me all this while? Haven't u settled d issue urself? U seem 2b confusing urself a bit more. Dude, ur desperation is exposing u more& more. Just take a break. U don't have to do this 2 urself
Re: Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart by deomelo: 1:36am On Mar 08, 2019
lexy2014:

Pls what do u mean by "d state"? Who are d "they" u referring to? I don't no what u mean. Since u are now saying that "they" don't believe that Tinubu is richer than "d state", then what exactly have u been trying to find out from me all this while? Haven't u settled d issue urself? U seem 2b confusing urself a bit more. Dude, ur desperation is exposing u more& more. Just take a break. U don't have to do this 2 urself

D problem is that a a lot of them don't c anything wrong with Tinubu being richer than d state. That's were d problem is

You typed and posted that, I did not, I quoted what you posted so you should be able to answer your own question or maybe you just type and post rubbish that you yourself do not understand or know the meaning of.

The question is, why do you think there is a problem because the people do not see anything wrong that Tinubu is richer than the state.

You boxed yourself into a corner that you can not get out of and instead or articulating views clearly, you keep dancing around with silly, meaningless and deceptive rubbish just because you are too dishonest and incapable of defending your views.

Sounds like you are empty in the head,
Re: Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart by kayusely70(m): 2:17am On Mar 08, 2019
It is a family affair that would be amicably resolved, sowore go and lick the deep wounds of your crushing defeat.http://thenationonlineng.net/dis-atikulated/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" / Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me / Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.