Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Zlatan Ibile's Girl Kneeling Begging Him To Pay Her Back The N25k For Hotel Room - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile's Girl Kneeling Begging Him To Pay Her Back The N25k For Hotel Room (4465 Views)

Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him / Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him / Aso-Ebi For Oritse Femi & Nabila Fash Wedding: For Ladies N40k And N25k For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zlatan Ibile's Girl Kneeling Begging Him To Pay Her Back The N25k For Hotel Room by Olawaleyy036(m): 2:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
Zlatan Ibile's Girl Kneeling Begging Him To Pay Her Back The N25k she used to Pay for Hotel room for Them.

Watch full video below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/03/zlatan-ibiles-girl-kneeling-begging-him.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Girl Kneeling Begging Him To Pay Her Back The N25k For Hotel Room by Forreellinc: 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
she no even fine sef
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Girl Kneeling Begging Him To Pay Her Back The N25k For Hotel Room by Mintum: 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
Both of them look like touts

3 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Girl Kneeling Begging Him To Pay Her Back The N25k For Hotel Room by itspzpics(m): 3:24pm On Mar 07, 2019
cheesy
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Girl Kneeling Begging Him To Pay Her Back The N25k For Hotel Room by Oyindidi(f): 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
Na who be Zlatan Ibile again, bus conductor? Me no sabi am

7 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Girl Kneeling Begging Him To Pay Her Back The N25k For Hotel Room by nairafamedotcom: 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
Oyindidi:
Na who be Zlatan Ibile again, bus conductor? Me no sabi am
Kapachumarimarichupako grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Girl Kneeling Begging Him To Pay Her Back The N25k For Hotel Room by Starboytwo(m): 4:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
That's his manager
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Girl Kneeling Begging Him To Pay Her Back The N25k For Hotel Room by modskiller(m): 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
nairafamedotcom:

I thought he always said """"""""""I BUY TOO MANY MANY TOBACCO""""""""

angry angry angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Girl Kneeling Begging Him To Pay Her Back The N25k For Hotel Room by Oyindidi(f): 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2019
nairafamedotcom:

Kilode?
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Girl Kneeling Begging Him To Pay Her Back The N25k For Hotel Room by MobileGees: 5:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
nairafamedotcom:

Casablancadekatamatofia grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Girl Kneeling Begging Him To Pay Her Back The N25k For Hotel Room by dkronicle(m): 5:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
MobileGees:

e na de mars grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Girl Kneeling Begging Him To Pay Her Back The N25k For Hotel Room by crazyABO(m): 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
If this thing reach fp undecided
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Girl Kneeling Begging Him To Pay Her Back The N25k For Hotel Room by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
Forreellinc:
she no even fine sef
wetin come be your own?

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Girl Kneeling Begging Him To Pay Her Back The N25k For Hotel Room by nairafamedotcom: 5:58pm On Mar 07, 2019
modskiller:

angry angry angry angry
grin grin grin No ooo
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Girl Kneeling Begging Him To Pay Her Back The N25k For Hotel Room by Jay1F(m): 5:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
Which one is Zlatan and which one is the babe??

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Girl Kneeling Begging Him To Pay Her Back The N25k For Hotel Room by lilmax(m): 6:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
agberos
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Girl Kneeling Begging Him To Pay Her Back The N25k For Hotel Room by encryptjay(m): 6:08pm On Mar 07, 2019
nairafamedotcom:
LoL, I always wondered what he was saying.
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Girl Kneeling Begging Him To Pay Her Back The N25k For Hotel Room by dreamwords: 7:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
Dirty afonja people that's how they look like

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Girl Kneeling Begging Him To Pay Her Back The N25k For Hotel Room by adexdon(m): 7:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
Like boi friend like gal friend
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Girl Kneeling Begging Him To Pay Her Back The N25k For Hotel Room by jeph19(m): 8:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
modskiller:

angry angry angry angry
Lol... This got me laughing seriously

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Girl Kneeling Begging Him To Pay Her Back The N25k For Hotel Room by Xbursta(m): 10:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
MobileGees:
grin
MobileGees:
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Girl Kneeling Begging Him To Pay Her Back The N25k For Hotel Room by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
nairafamedotcom:
grin grin grin No ooo
holy jesus ... this cracked me up like hell
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Girl Kneeling Begging Him To Pay Her Back The N25k For Hotel Room by nedubest(m): 4:29am On Mar 08, 2019
lol, see as dem be sef
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Girl Kneeling Begging Him To Pay Her Back The N25k For Hotel Room by nairafamedotcom: 5:54am On Mar 08, 2019
nedubest:
lol, see as dem be sef
Like?

(1) (Reply)

Unity Bank Dumps Ice Prince Afterdemanding For N300M Sign-on Fee / Pimpled Face: Anna Banner Tired Of Bloggers, Shares A Heavily Photoshoped Photo / Friends, Now Enemies: Genevieve & Kate Henshaw; Linda Ikeji & Stella Dimoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.