Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] (46796 Views)

Pastor Samuel Ojo Sells His Church & Members To Another Pastor, Moves Abroad / Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member / Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] by aminulive: 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
@POLITICSNGR

A video currently trending on social media shows an unidentified pastor attempting to resurrect a dead person but fails woefully.

The cleric, spotting a dark Jacket and brown trousers is seen screaming and shouting a 'word of prayer' on the coffin before proceeding to open it, exposing the corpse.

The pastor proceeded to lay on the corpse, screaming at it to 'Rise up', a call that was unfortunately not heeded to. He proceeded to walk around the corpse muttering some incoherent words before asking to be helped out of the grave.

This development is coming a few weeks after a South-African pastor, Alph Lukau raised eyebrows with a 'miraculous' resurrection of a dead man named 'Elliot'.Lukau made headlines after the miracle was disproved as 'Fake' as video footage from the scene reveal that the 'Elliot' was indeed alive by the time the coffin was opened.

Lukau faced severe criticisms online with many calling for his arrest and prosecution.  As at the time of filing this report, It's unclear if the South-African government will press charges against the popular pastor.

PoliticsNGR has footage from the scene. Kindly Watch HERE

https://politicsngr.com/another-pastor-fails-resurrect-man-jumping-inside-grave/

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] by hypertension(m): 3:24pm On Mar 07, 2019
okay continue

3 Likes

Re: Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] by daddytime(m): 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
Foolish idiots...with brain fagss

50 Likes

Re: Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] by bankyblue(m): 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
God can't not be mock,........

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] by budusky05(m): 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
Christians of doom

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] by lionness(f): 3:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ok
Re: Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] by LuciferSaviour: 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
So what happened after he rolled himself in mud, yelled at the top of his voice and finally emerged from the grave empty handed?

Did the mob just stare at him & let him go or did they...
[img]https://media1./images/48bf64848c8412f116803419c1782ede/tenor.gif?itemid=13130554[/img]

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] by iluvdonjazzy: 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
all I know is that they cannot disgrace the name of the LORD but disgracing themselves.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] by blujoi(m): 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
Nonsense and APC angry angry

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] by iluvdonjazzy: 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
blujoi:
Nonsense and APC angry angry
Nonsense and PDP

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] by virginboy1(m): 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
Good day House. Guys pls pray for me. I will be going to the hospital tommorrow. I think I have a problem with ma eyes. Every time i look into ma wallet, i see nothing. ����. lipsrsealed

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] by otiwisdom: 4:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
THOU SHALL NOT TEMPT THY LORD THY GOD

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] by dante0147: 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
Only God can give and take a life !

5 Likes

Re: Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] by virginboy1(m): 4:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
Scammers everywhere... See as He looks like Buhari....

Fake People.... angry

4 Likes

Re: Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] by seangy4konji: 4:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
He frgot ogogoro for house...

Maybe if he pour oogoro for d mouth he go wake.
Re: Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] by maxiuc(m): 4:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
cheesy grin

If men were God yeye yeye ooh yeye

Abeg who knows that song

1 Like

Re: Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] by frowland(m): 4:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
Them for cover am there along with the dead.

1 Like

Re: Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] by freemanbubble: 4:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
Okay
Re: Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] by Bustincole(m): 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2019
God help us all ooo

1 Like

Re: Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] by engrkaz(m): 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
The guy holding shovel come dey look am like that?
Re: Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] by lomprico(m): 4:21pm On Mar 07, 2019
Is he fuçking the corps? shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] by Anas09: 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
virginboy1:
Good day House. Guys pls pray for me. I will be going to the hospital tommorrow. I think I have a problem with ma eyes. Every time i look into ma wallet, i see nothing. ����. lipsrsealed
Are you not the gay one? Maybe the deeks are too long they run from your an.us to your eyes. Repent.

2 Likes

Re: Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] by CodeTemplar: 4:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
Jesus wasn't a show man! People confuse tempting God for miracle and faith.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] by Mintum: 4:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
Clown grin grin grin
Re: Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] by Ayoswit(f): 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2019
cheesy grin this is really a comic relief.
Re: Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] by ictjobber: 4:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
SMH

See my signature
Re: Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:26pm On Mar 07, 2019
He thinks Zombie never bite person before

1 Like

Re: Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] by clive2u(m): 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
they should charge him for attempted resurrection

3 Likes

Re: Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] by Usmaniaaa: 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
Bunch of fools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja / Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.