Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

"My Daughter Was My Inspiration" - Nigerian UFC Fighter, Kamaru Usman - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "My Daughter Was My Inspiration" - Nigerian UFC Fighter, Kamaru Usman (1015 Views)

UFC Fighter, Conor Mcgregor Gets 6-Month Medical Suspension After Losing By KO / Kamaru Usman Retains his UFC Welterweight Championship / Professional UFC Fighter Israel Adesanya Speaks Yoruba During Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"My Daughter Was My Inspiration" - Nigerian UFC Fighter, Kamaru Usman by Victni: 4:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
From Gistvic.com

Nigeria's Kamaru Usman who became first African-born fighter to win a UFC title after pummelling Tyron Woodley says his daughter was his inspiration. Gistvic Reports.

Kamaru says that one of the biggest reasons why he wasnt leaving Las Vegas without the belt was because of his daughter. Gistvic Reports.

He wrote:
"This was one of the biggest reasons I wasn’t leaving Las Vegas without that belt ���� @ufc #misspretty". Gistvic Reports

News From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/my-daughter-was-my-inspiration-nigerian.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: "My Daughter Was My Inspiration" - Nigerian UFC Fighter, Kamaru Usman by Victni: 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Champions League Continues.. / Messi Officially Rated As King Of 21st Century Footballers / Lionel Messi Assisted His Own Son To Score A Goal. Wow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.