Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Nigerian Military Invades Okochiri, Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Invades Okochiri, Rivers State (690 Views)

Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers / Military Invades Shangev-Tiev, Benue, Kills 30 Villagers, Burns 200 Houses - SR / Military Invades Nnamdi Kanu’s Community In Abia For The 3rd Time. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Invades Okochiri, Rivers State by adspelite(m): 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2019
The Nigerian army has again invaded Okochiri kingdom, particularly the resident of HRM King Ateke M. Tom. This is coming from one of the residents who was equally interrogated. Mr Opu-Henry Wilson Shared this on their WhatsApp group saying,

"We are under siege at again at Okochiri right now by the Nigerian army. My house is surrounded by gun wielding military personnel. They are on the fencing, at the doorways, around the compound.
The most annoying part is that I was asked " what are you doing here" by one of them who saw me inside my house working, wearing just boxers and BYC. Thank God he didn't shoot".

This needs to reach front page let the whole world know what is happening few days for the gubernatorial elections.

Cc; Lala
Super mods push to front page please.

(1) (Reply)

Bauchi Governor Loses His Polling Unit to PDP / See Secretariat Building Where APC & PDP Lives In Harmony (PHOTOS) / Ambode Visits Scene Of Collapsed Building, Govt To Foot Hospital Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.