Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Any Cure For Earwax? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Cure For Earwax? (659 Views)

How To Safely Remove Earwax? / What You Should Know About Cleaning Earwax From Your Baby’s Ears / Never Use Cotton Buds To Clean Out Earwax From Your Ears Again!!! Here Is Why... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Cure For Earwax? by hero01(m): 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2019
good day! Doctors in the house am having this blockage at my left ear for the past 2weeks, i used all sorts of eardrops, yet no inprovement.
Re: Any Cure For Earwax? by Oceandrive(f): 9:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
hero01:
good day! Doctors in the house am having this blockage at my left ear for the past 2weeks, i used all sorts of eardrops, yet no inprovement.

Use cordyceps
Re: Any Cure For Earwax? by hero01(m): 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2019
Oceandrive:

Use cordyceps
ok ma'
Re: Any Cure For Earwax? by ellzii: 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
I got told by a nurse to put the shower on the hardest pressure and to aim the shower water in your ears. Works well for me but you shouldn’t put the shower head right next to your ear, slightly away from your ear.
Re: Any Cure For Earwax? by HappyMangle: 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
Go to the clinic and they will do the job for you

(1) (Reply)

Need Advice On My Medical Condition (itching On My joystick Surroundings) / #savekorede / HELP!!! I'm Dying Of Chest Pain And Cough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.