Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram (63935 Views)

Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram / Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo / Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by Amdoyin(m): 9:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
[quote author=Ekez post=76438845]Soldier na work?[/aedvssssssss_h k\~q quote] my brother..........! Airikan Sekan.
Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by ultiabaz36(m): 9:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
So military don dey get beard... RIP my gallant soldier. Die no more
Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by naijafella(m): 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
Enjoy Your Next Level Nigeria Army

Fools everywhere. Even on NL
Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by richie240: 9:27pm On Mar 07, 2019
Zionista:
You identify insufferable fools from the way they view everything through tribal lenses. A soldier fell in the line of duty and all that these kids can say is that Igbos are dying.

May his soul rest in peace.

News: "Musa steals goat"
Bigots: "Its their way.....he should be hung by his balls"

News; "Emeka steals goat"
Bigots: "God punish buhari for causing ds.....what do you expect, there's no job in d land nah"

#diferrent strokes for differrnt folks
smh
Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by Boxer007(m): 9:27pm On Mar 07, 2019
IMAliyu:

Go prison you fit find someone there.

Hey my brother. Bro please can you suk dik good?. It's for a friend
Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by victorazyvictor(m): 9:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
MXrep:

We don't give a fvck about other tribes. We want out to have a peaceful country free from terrorism. Other one nigerianist should die all they like
Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by AFONJACOW(m): 9:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
He died for nothing
Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by koolaid87: 9:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
MXrep:

We don't give a fvck about other tribes. We want out to have a peaceful country free from terrorism. Other one nigerianist should die all they like

Nope Niggah

We die together grin
Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by IMAliyu(m): 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
Boxer007:

Hey my brother. Bro please can you suk dik good?. It's for a friend
No, but I got mad pussy eating skills
Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by RipMorosini: 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
He was RPGed Rip young mAn
Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by Boxer007(m): 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
IMAliyu:

No, but I got mad pussy eating skills

Great. Bro are u man enough to gimme blowwwjob while I take a $hit? U will enjoy it sir
Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by SVC6000: 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
Iz Beta 4me 2 Jump Into D Ocean Dan To Die 4 9ja. So If U Dicide To Die I Hv No Remourse 4 Ur Soul. Say Hello To God.
Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by IMAliyu(m): 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
Boxer007:

Great. Bro are u man enough to gimme blowwwjob while I take a $hit? U will enjoy it sir
Your trolling is quite hilarious, but on the off chance you are serious you are liable to be imprisoned for 13 years under the Nigerian penal code and face a death sentence in the North.
Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by skales67(m): 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
Arda1000:
I will maintain that yorubas are the most reasonable when it comes to southerners wasting their life in the name of fighting terrorism, you always see dead easterners week after week when will we learn

Most reasonable or most afraid?
Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by Expsbterror(m): 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
Oga B... RIP sire. Such a sad news.
Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by PecE2Make: 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
Next level. Tell those harrasing Rivers State citizens to come to this place and fight
Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by Arda1000(m): 10:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

That's because Yoruba are better soldiers tongue, we have heard news about few dead Yoruba too
of course not yoruba better soldiers not possible and you know it, its just that you guys and northerners are conspiring to kill Easterners
Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by hush15: 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
Enjoy Your Next Level Nigeria Army

Abi na...

Next ......
Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by Arda1000(m): 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2019
skales67:

Most reasonable or most afraid?
of course yorubas are the most afraid am not a fool
Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2019
This country is not worth dying for to be honest

Rest in peace Hero
Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by fisheryems: 10:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
Kingsleydr:
Nigeria is such a failure , our soldiers are using AK47 rifles to fight terrorists that are possible equipped with M4AI , G63. It's now clear that joining any Nigerian force is a clear suicide mission..Nigeria is just fucking backwards. We even get submarine for this country ?

You too much... but wait! How come you know all these weapons tongue
Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 10:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
Arda1000:
of course not yoruba better soldiers not possible and you know it, its just that you guys and northerners are conspiring to kill Easterners

Yoruba are better Soldiers and that's a fact. Go and ask the British Army about how Yoruba soldiers helped them in their Exploitation of Africa and world
Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by Arda1000(m): 10:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Yoruba are better Soldiers and that's a fact. Go and ask the British Army about how Yoruba soldiers helped them in their Exploitation of Africa and world
being a British errand dog in Army uniform? Helping the Europeans to loot and rape Africans of course you guys have tons of medals when it comes to that, but bravery and discipline is what makes a real soldier, and I have never heard or read about any Yoruba man or woman don't stood up 4 his or her right to the point of dieying
Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by Arda1000(m): 11:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

being a British errand dog in Army uniform? A the Europeans to loot and rape Africans of course you guys have tons of medals when it comes to that, but bravery and discipline is what makes a real soldier, and I have never heard or read about any Yoruba man or woman don't stood up 4 his or her right to the point of dieying
Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 11:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
Arda1000:
being a British errand dog in Army uniform? A the Europeans to loot and rape Africans of course you guys have tons of medals when it comes to that, but bravery and discipline is what makes a real soldier, and I have never heard or read about any Yoruba man or woman don't stood up 4 his or her right to the point of dieying

Fela Anikulapo Kuti Ring a Bell?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by luggy(m): 11:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
R.I.P brother
Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by Benjaminbassey1(m): 11:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
Why them no send their Hausa, Fulani brothers may them go kill, them they mobilize them for election... na why them they kill southerner so that our voting strength go dey low.... nonscene government
Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by Arda1000(m): 11:24pm On Mar 07, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Fela Anikulapo Kuti Ring a Bell?
fela kwa, kalakuta republic president, he was brave but discipline NO!, dude wanted a cuontry where he would Bleep all the sexy women and also smoke 420,later died from Aids, fighting for freedom to Bleep women is really really not fighting for ones right
Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ibos would still go into extinction.
Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by odogwu190(m): 11:27pm On Mar 07, 2019
When will dis Boko Haram story end self..God pls safe our people!!!!
Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 11:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
Arda1000:
fela kwa, kalakuta republic president, he was brave but discipline NO!, dude wanted a cuontry where he would Bleep all the sexy women and also smoke 420,later died from Aids, fighting for freedom to Bleep women is really really not fighting for ones right

He was still a fighter,. Wole Soyinka was jailed for supporting Biafra. Victor Banjo Died for Biafra Course,. Fajuyi died protecting Aguyi Ironsi, Fawehinwa died protecting Muhammadu Bello. Obasanjo was jailed by Sani Abacha for speaking against his Government. The list is endless if you check Yoruba History

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) / Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment / Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.