Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Jide Awobona Carries His Son On His Back (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jide Awobona Carries His Son On His Back (photos) (36409 Views)

Jide Awobona: "Stop Kissing Babies, Parents Stop People" / Wedding Photos Of Babajide Awobona / Babajide Awobona Gets Married To His Wife (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jide Awobona Carries His Son On His Back (photos) by GistersNG: 6:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
GistMore.com

Yoruba actor, jide Awobona perform daddy's duty as he carries his son on his back in adorable photos. He wrote;

buubuuu,my lepacious son, I used to be so worried about his size,several medical checks and all,but he's 100% healthy , he's on exclusive though.... My baby, I know you cant wait to be 6 months already, the breast milk is not enough, you are so strong and use a lot of energy.... Yes ,I backed you, it's a tradition, I did it for others , yours won't be an exception.
He broke one of his rules for me,very unusual of him to stay calmly at the back, he even slept obviously, he missed me so much. I've got the best nieces and nephews in the world.
God bless you Son, you shall grow to be resourceful to yourself and the world at large, you shall be celebrated hugely Ekuule ooo.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/yoruba-actor-jide-awobona-carries-his-son-on-his-back-photos

4 Likes

Re: Jide Awobona Carries His Son On His Back (photos) by GistersNG: 6:08pm On Mar 07, 2019

Re: Jide Awobona Carries His Son On His Back (photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
And the OP created this thread because?

14 Likes

Re: Jide Awobona Carries His Son On His Back (photos) by BOOMnaija(m): 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
AND THIS IS SUPPOSED TO SOLVE WHICH OF OUR ECONOMIC PROBLEMS?....

15 Likes

Re: Jide Awobona Carries His Son On His Back (photos) by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
grin what do you want us to do with this information op?

Bring your payment received Adsense so I can buy it

2 Likes

Re: Jide Awobona Carries His Son On His Back (photos) by donstan18: 7:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
An Hausa man will rather carry his cow on his back than to carry his son.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jide Awobona Carries His Son On His Back (photos) by martineverest(m): 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2019
nairaland is officially USELESS

8 Likes

Re: Jide Awobona Carries His Son On His Back (photos) by apesinola001: 9:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
Nice one.
Keep it up
Re: Jide Awobona Carries His Son On His Back (photos) by Inspectorsuga22(m): 9:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
donstan18:

Buhari for sure will rather carry his calf and sing lullaby to it than cuddling Zahra.... grin

4 Likes

Re: Jide Awobona Carries His Son On His Back (photos) by OBTMOS(m): 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
Re: Jide Awobona Carries His Son On His Back (photos) by ADRIAN88(m): 9:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
"Hamzat!! I repeat, Not one of these online nuisances shall we spare when we get in come Saturday."

7 Likes

Re: Jide Awobona Carries His Son On His Back (photos) by Soweez20: 9:19pm On Mar 07, 2019
How dc tey bi news

1 Like

Re: Jide Awobona Carries His Son On His Back (photos) by Speedyconnect15: 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
Nawao.
Re: Jide Awobona Carries His Son On His Back (photos) by mildflame: 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2019
U
Re: Jide Awobona Carries His Son On His Back (photos) by bugggg: 9:27pm On Mar 07, 2019
cheesy...
donstan18:

1 Like

Re: Jide Awobona Carries His Son On His Back (photos) by Rosarie(f): 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
Nephew before the girls that want to shoot their shot will think he is narried
Re: Jide Awobona Carries His Son On His Back (photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
is this pieces of trash a news...
Re: Jide Awobona Carries His Son On His Back (photos) by OLUWANISH0LA(m): 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
And this hit FP? nawa o
Re: Jide Awobona Carries His Son On His Back (photos) by greatsee: 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
so what's d point?
Re: Jide Awobona Carries His Son On His Back (photos) by Tinalex(f): 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
Wow...so this guy i do think is,an igbo guys is married? Awwwww....so so cute shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jide Awobona Carries His Son On His Back (photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:30am On Mar 08, 2019
Didn't really knew his name... Just knows him as the guy in Jenifer's diary. He is the one guy that makes me leave the tv on any channel that is airing the programs... The way he plays that his girly part...

GistersNG:
GistMore.com

Yoruba actor, jide Awobona perform daddy's duty as he carries his son on his back in adorable photos. He wrote;

buubuuu,my lepacious son, I used to be so worried about his size,several medical checks and all,but he's 100% healthy , he's on exclusive though.... My baby, I know you cant wait to be 6 months already, the breast milk is not enough, you are so strong and use a lot of energy.... Yes ,I backed you, it's a tradition, I did it for others , yours won't be an exception.
He broke one of his rules for me,very unusual of him to stay calmly at the back, he even slept obviously, he missed me so much. I've got the best nieces and nephews in the world.
God bless you Son, you shall grow to be resourceful to yourself and the world at large, you shall be celebrated hugely Ekuule ooo.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/yoruba-actor-jide-awobona-carries-his-son-on-his-back-photos

Re: Jide Awobona Carries His Son On His Back (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 10:01am On Mar 08, 2019
Seen

(1) (Reply)

Fraud: Seun Egbegbe Appears In Court (Photos, Video) / How Yemi Alade Was Disgraced In Germany / Wizkid Arrives UK In Swag For Show,What Would Basketmouth Refer Him As?(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.