Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

BigNews: Gbenga Olawepo Hashim Endorse O To Ge Movement In Kwara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BigNews: Gbenga Olawepo Hashim Endorse O To Ge Movement In Kwara (301 Views)

Gbenga Olawepo Hashim Joins APC / Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement / Crowd Chants O To Ge, Ole At Bukola Saraki And Kwara PDP Gubernatorial Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BigNews: Gbenga Olawepo Hashim Endorse O To Ge Movement In Kwara by bilms(m): 6:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
“Ó TÓ GÉ” IN KWARA!!!

May I congratulate the “Ó TÓ GÉ” movement and indeed the entire good people of Kwara State on the successful ballot revolution during the National Assembly election held on February 23rd, 2019.

I urge you to finish the job by voting massively for Alhaji Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq as the next Governor of Kwara State on Saturday March 9, 2019. Abdulrahman is a reliable man, a good friend and brother. One of the trio of Shaibu Yaman and my goodself, who laid the foundation of the change movement, exactly 20 years ago.

I endorse the platform, APC, which the “Ó TÓ GÉ” movement has chosen as the vehicle to free Kwara State in the 2019 election.

I salute the efforts of Alhaji Lai Mohammed, who is currently providing leadership to the movement and other leaders such as Senator Suleiman Makanjuola Ajadi, Senator S.S. Ajibola, Professor Oba Abdulraheem, Alhaji Kunle Suleiman, Prince Sunday Fagbemi, Akogun Iyiola Oyedepo, and others too numerous to mention here.

We should not also forget in a hurry the contributions of those who have fallen; great patriots like, H.E. Mohammed Alabi Lawal Omo ‘Morilewa Omo Laderin and General Abdulkareem Adisa rtd.

The struggle in the next few days will be fierce. I urge no complacency. With hardwork, by the Grace of God, Victory is sure.

VOTE ABDULRAHMAN ABDULRAZAQ!

Signed:

Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim.

1 Like

Re: BigNews: Gbenga Olawepo Hashim Endorse O To Ge Movement In Kwara by bilms(m): 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
Gohashim

Re: BigNews: Gbenga Olawepo Hashim Endorse O To Ge Movement In Kwara by peteruuu(m): 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2019
I said it grin

SARAKI is completely finished here in kwara state.

I hope he won't die of shame and cardiac arrest...
Re: BigNews: Gbenga Olawepo Hashim Endorse O To Ge Movement In Kwara by netpro(m): 6:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
Re: BigNews: Gbenga Olawepo Hashim Endorse O To Ge Movement In Kwara by Mynd44: 6:42pm On Mar 07, 2019

(1)

I’m Not Convinced My Vote Will Count -atiku / APC Wins All 30 State Assembly Seats In Jigawa / BMO To PDP: Stop Whining, Count Your State Election Blessings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.