Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Man Buys A Rolls Royce, Visits His Poor Mother In Agege (Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Buys A Rolls Royce, Visits His Poor Mother In Agege (Photos) (78926 Views)

Look At How Someone Converted A Mercedes Benz To A Rolls Royce (photo) / Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley / Kenyan Man Transforms Mercedes Benz To A Rolls Royce (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys A Rolls Royce, Visits His Poor Mother In Agege (Photos) by Jamorezzi: 9:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
I cant judge
Re: Man Buys A Rolls Royce, Visits His Poor Mother In Agege (Photos) by sameni123(m): 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
Na dolly puzzle be that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buys A Rolls Royce, Visits His Poor Mother In Agege (Photos) by ChiefVolt007: 9:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
Reading through all this comments makes me laugh like we young folks don't know this is the 21st century anything can happen as far as you know wassup. This guy just pick strong bands. If you know y know... If he choose to buy a Rolls Royce, he won't be the first to get one and for him to show up in that manner, is to make people around who probably knew how wretched he and his family was before, understand that things are now on a whole new level... Its even disheartening to see some folks tagging EFCC oshi like say na them hustle the money for am.. Too many hypocrites and nay Sayers the guy should quietly delete his mother from that vicinity!!! Him don make statement...the rest na for people to yarn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys A Rolls Royce, Visits His Poor Mother In Agege (Photos) by omoteacher(m): 9:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Bloggers and sensational headlines. How are you sure the he owns the machine ?
Re: Man Buys A Rolls Royce, Visits His Poor Mother In Agege (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
I cant be driving rolls royce in the projects
And got just 300k left in my acct
Na na na
Its one sure thing
Na ogume
G plus,science,plus plus
We knw afonja for that..
Dnt be shocked the fool wud be paying yearly house rent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buys A Rolls Royce, Visits His Poor Mother In Agege (Photos) by sameni123(m): 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
ArinzeAnthony03:
So na rose be your problem now you manage see money...rubbish
Bro that boy Dey para bought gwagon it got burnt bought range velar and the Royce same week

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys A Rolls Royce, Visits His Poor Mother In Agege (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
AyodejiCharles:
That's not nice

Anyway.. I have these nice rechargeable portable clipper for sale...

Also a very rare set of binoculars for sale

Add me up on whatsapp to get yours!

http:///2348079230930

Can I see the next 4years with these binoculars?
Re: Man Buys A Rolls Royce, Visits His Poor Mother In Agege (Photos) by ChiefVolt007: 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2019
kaycexx:
Foolish comments everywhere, do you know the plans he has for the mom, waten de worry all you stup1d people commenting rubbish here.

Waten concern Una?
I tire for people honestly
Re: Man Buys A Rolls Royce, Visits His Poor Mother In Agege (Photos) by nathaniel27(m): 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
baba wey do jazz for am say make he no take care of him mama
Re: Man Buys A Rolls Royce, Visits His Poor Mother In Agege (Photos) by jrusky(m): 9:58pm On Mar 07, 2019
He is a yahoo + ritualist. Possibly he used his mum for the dole and the rule is if you do such to your mum never you spend it on her.

Nothing to argue about he is not some one to be call a son he does not deserve it. He is simply a shame to humanity.
Re: Man Buys A Rolls Royce, Visits His Poor Mother In Agege (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
Show us Video were he paid for the Rolls and recipt..Or....
Re: Man Buys A Rolls Royce, Visits His Poor Mother In Agege (Photos) by chimeziedickson: 10:02pm On Mar 07, 2019
Being rich and indirectly living in penury...Spits
Re: Man Buys A Rolls Royce, Visits His Poor Mother In Agege (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
Newboss:

Open up your brain dude!

My comment was based on the post and the post alone. angry

Your brain is on total lock down dude!

Before you react, make sure you know the truth.

If you're not suresomething is true or false, Keep shut..

No be everything need reaction.
Re: Man Buys A Rolls Royce, Visits His Poor Mother In Agege (Photos) by sacx: 10:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
Yahoo boys always behave irrational. EFCC should come bundle this one.
Re: Man Buys A Rolls Royce, Visits His Poor Mother In Agege (Photos) by pgreat100: 10:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
Good deveoopment
Re: Man Buys A Rolls Royce, Visits His Poor Mother In Agege (Photos) by marvel2011(m): 10:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
EzegeNG:
Nigerian hustler buys a Rolls Royce car as he visits his poor mother at Agege, in Lagos.

The way young guys are buying Rolls Royce nowadays makes wonder if it's that cheap.

Here is a video of young guy to drove in his Rolls Royce to greet his mother in for Agege.

Watch the video HERE

The eagle has landed. He has come to demolish and build a skyscraper for the mum in 20 days.
Re: Man Buys A Rolls Royce, Visits His Poor Mother In Agege (Photos) by pgreat100: 10:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
Nice
Re: Man Buys A Rolls Royce, Visits His Poor Mother In Agege (Photos) by Oselu28(f): 10:21pm On Mar 07, 2019
This is what happens when you pick friends over family. They can do anything to oppress the other person
Re: Man Buys A Rolls Royce, Visits His Poor Mother In Agege (Photos) by Amdoyin(m): 10:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
His name is dolapo a.k.a dolly pizzle of agege hood. He his one of the few biggest boy on the island. Biggest I mean very rich.
Re: Man Buys A Rolls Royce, Visits His Poor Mother In Agege (Photos) by Donnetconnect(m): 10:58pm On Mar 07, 2019
In as much as I don't support the mom living in such a slum, I will advise that we shouldn't be so quick to dish out sentiments. He perhaps might have been away for a very long time and for one reason or the other couldn't communicate with d mother.
I strongly believe that he has come to put a smile on d mom's face, relocating her inclusive.
Re: Man Buys A Rolls Royce, Visits His Poor Mother In Agege (Photos) by basicallyme(m): 11:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
that's Dolapo popularly called dolly pizzle one of the biggest boys in agege if not lagos self well known by celebs alike. That story isn't true though his mom has two big mansion in agege and environs same as him has a lot of properties in lekki. source of income I don't know, but his mom doesn't leave in a slum as painted. May God bless us all too
Re: Man Buys A Rolls Royce, Visits His Poor Mother In Agege (Photos) by lewisray: 11:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
Check this out guys...

Used Cars Prices in Nigeria
Re: Man Buys A Rolls Royce, Visits His Poor Mother In Agege (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 11:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
This guy is stupiid for putting his mother's life at risk in that shanty house.

When armed robbers come to her house and request for rolls, what will he do? angry
Re: Man Buys A Rolls Royce, Visits His Poor Mother In Agege (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
Are u sure the guy is not car wash worker?

1 Like

Re: Man Buys A Rolls Royce, Visits His Poor Mother In Agege (Photos) by Insectkiller: 12:49am On Mar 08, 2019
The Mama no want spend from the boys money..

The Mama no trust the boy..the boy NO pure..

The Mama wise.. angry
Re: Man Buys A Rolls Royce, Visits His Poor Mother In Agege (Photos) by Sagay212: 1:03am On Mar 08, 2019
Lol....person drive car wey dey for sale go use show for house una say him buy car. Una think say RR na Toyota corolla.
Re: Man Buys A Rolls Royce, Visits His Poor Mother In Agege (Photos) by businessman7(m): 2:30am On Mar 08, 2019
God please money that I can't use to take care of my loved ones don't let it come my way this is plane stupidity
Re: Man Buys A Rolls Royce, Visits His Poor Mother In Agege (Photos) by Idboyostic(m): 7:13am On Mar 08, 2019
Na this kind one no go fit go house if the money disappear
Re: Man Buys A Rolls Royce, Visits His Poor Mother In Agege (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 7:38am On Mar 08, 2019
Yahoo plus, ladies protect your pants cheesy
Re: Man Buys A Rolls Royce, Visits His Poor Mother In Agege (Photos) by kumulus(m): 8:16am On Mar 08, 2019
Big ups to the guy with the Rolls, his business how he got it.

*****BTW*****

I found a fitness app that pays you for doing NOTHING!! It's algorithm converts the steps you take into tokens known coins which you can spend on in app offers or cash out via transfer to you bank account.

It's not a get rich quick scheme rather an avenue to convert those daily steps you make into financial value, overtime these tokens add up just by using the app...it's worth really worth it, definitely a good way to stay motivated about keeping fit.

Use link: www1.sweatco.in/i/lloydkeezy Check out this free app � It pays to walk!
Re: Man Buys A Rolls Royce, Visits His Poor Mother In Agege (Photos) by okuya: 8:17am On Mar 08, 2019
�� NIGERIA, NATION OF CRIMINALS!!
FROM THE LEADERS TO IT'S COMMON CITIZENS ARE LIKE CANCER TO THE REST OF SANE NATIONS OF THE WORLD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of The Bus Ambode Will Replace Danfo With In Lagos / Igor Moroz Destroys His Mercedes-AMG G63 SUV By Dropping It From Helicopter / The Crazy Price Of Toyota Corolla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.