Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

I Have Not Given Up On Love- Grace Amah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Not Given Up On Love- Grace Amah (738 Views)

Mercy Johnson Has Not Given Birth To 4th Child - Prince Odi Okojie, Her Husband / Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Not Given Up On Love- Grace Amah by splendid22(m): 6:26pm On Mar 07, 2019
Delectable actress, Grace Amah has declared that she hasn’t given up on love, despite being a single parent.

Amah maintained that the fact that she took a wrong step doesn’t mean that she has given up on love.

She made this known in an encounter with TheNewsGuru.

“Why should I give up on love? You don’t particularly rule out things just because a particular step you took wasn’t the right one or didn’t favour you. I love to love and whatever has happened hasn’t taken love away from me. It has not, to be honest with you.

Don’t let me go into details because whatever happened wasn’t like things went bad, the only thing is that we didn’t go to the altar. At the right time, what will play out will play out in terms of marriage”.

Amah who recently starred in Amanda Ebeye’s new TV series ‘It’s a crazy world’ also opened up on her role in the series.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/entertainment/article/i-not-given-love-grace-amah/

Re: I Have Not Given Up On Love- Grace Amah by Gentleziggy(m): 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
Women taking d wrong steps right from d garden of eden down till today. When will make they take d right steps?
Re: I Have Not Given Up On Love- Grace Amah by BOOMnaija(m): 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
NAIRALAND FUCKBOYS...OVER TO U.

(1) (Reply)

The Queen Of North-south College Of Health Technology Ajasse-ipo, Kwara State / Femi Otedola Flashes Back To His Daughter's, Temi Birthday With This Photo / Toke Makinwa Lovely Adirable In New Top Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.