Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

This Is My First Day In Nairaland And Its My Birthday - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Is My First Day In Nairaland And Its My Birthday (596 Views)

Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics / What To Wear On Your First Day Of College I College Outfit Ideas / From Me To All Those Yeye Slay Queens On Nairaland And Beyond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is My First Day In Nairaland And Its My Birthday by Beautypoint(f): 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
A friend told me about naira land so I decided to join.
I hope to make new friends and do some business here.

Hope I get some birthday shout out.
Re: This Is My First Day In Nairaland And Its My Birthday by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
Happy birthday dear

1 Like

Re: This Is My First Day In Nairaland And Its My Birthday by kelvine(m): 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
Welcome to nairaland.
Happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: This Is My First Day In Nairaland And Its My Birthday by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
Beautypoint:
A friend told me about naira land so I decided to join.
I hope to make new friends and do some business here.

Hope I get some birthday shout out.
On behalf of the yabbers association of nairaland let me give you your first confirm entry card

Thunder fire you grin grin
Re: This Is My First Day In Nairaland And Its My Birthday by kaptainp(m): 10:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
Happy Birthday
Re: This Is My First Day In Nairaland And Its My Birthday by dollytino4real(f): 10:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
Shibaraba:

On behalf of the yabbers association of nairaland let me give you your first confirm entry card

Thunder fire you grin grin
u well so! is that how to welcome a friend n a brother
Re: This Is My First Day In Nairaland And Its My Birthday by dollytino4real(f): 10:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
my sister welcome and hbd to u. just develop a thick ear drum and a thick eye socket so dat u don't cry wen u read sum tins here
Re: This Is My First Day In Nairaland And Its My Birthday by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
dollytino4real:
u well so! is that how to welcome a friend n a brother
Oh so she is a brother?
Madam are you a brother too!
Re: This Is My First Day In Nairaland And Its My Birthday by dollytino4real(f): 10:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
Shibaraba:
Oh so she is a brother?
Madam are you a brother too!
sorry I did not see the f sign pls a lady
Re: This Is My First Day In Nairaland And Its My Birthday by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
dollytino4real:
sorry I did not see the f sign pls a lady
So tell me what have you learnt today
Re: This Is My First Day In Nairaland And Its My Birthday by Beautypoint(f): 10:34am On Mar 09, 2019
Tanks god bless u
Re: This Is My First Day In Nairaland And Its My Birthday by Beautypoint(f): 10:35am On Mar 09, 2019
dollytino4real:
my sister welcome and hbd to u. just develop a thick ear drum and a thick eye socket so dat u don't cry wen u read sum tins here
tanks god bless
Re: This Is My First Day In Nairaland And Its My Birthday by dollytino4real(f): 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
Beautypoint:
tanks god bless
u welcome any day dear

(1) (Reply)

Can I Use A Cover Shoe With Shoelace To Wear Native / Cheap Men's Shoes, Al Capone, Moccasins,reebok Classic free shipping / Are Such Men's Shoes Suitable For The Nigerian Market Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.