Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Sergio Ramos Threatend To Leave Madrid During Clash With Club President - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sergio Ramos Threatend To Leave Madrid During Clash With Club President (758 Views)

Turkish Leagues Suspended After Club President Punches Referee (pics) / Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club / Wayne Rooney Suffers Eye Injury During Clash With Bournemouth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sergio Ramos Threatend To Leave Madrid During Clash With Club President by Newsloft: 8:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
Sergio Ramos reportedly threatened to quit Real Madrid in a dressing room spat with club president Florentino Perez.

According to AS, the club captain had a blazing row with Perez after the embarrassing 4-1 defeat at home to Ajax which sent them crashing out of the Champions League.

Ramos, who signed for Los Blancos from Sevilla in 2005 and has won 14 major trophies with the club – was suspended for the game after deliberately getting himself booked in the first leg in Amsterdam.

He watched from a box at the Bernabeu and even had a TV crew filming him but both he and Perez headed into the changing room afterwards.

It is reported that the president slammed the players for their lack of dedication, having too many free days and even described them as ‘shameful’.

But Ramos hit back, blaming Perez and the board for the current crisis at the reigning European champions.

Speaking in front of the players and coaching staff, the Spanish centre-back reportedly said:

“You pay me and I leave.

“I have given everything and I have broken my face for this shield, for this club and even for you.”

Real Madrid have lost their last FOUR home matches and suffered their worst home Champions League defeat when they were humiliated by Ajax on Tuesday.

It followed a 2-1 defeat against Girona before Barcelona won at the Bernabeu twice in four days.

Photos below

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/sergio-ramos-threatend-to-leave-madrid-during-clash-with-club-president/

Cc ;lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

Re: Sergio Ramos Threatend To Leave Madrid During Clash With Club President by bencr7: 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2019
If diz is true, front page straight
Re: Sergio Ramos Threatend To Leave Madrid During Clash With Club President by adebayo10977(m): 9:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
Its becoming too much of florentino Perez,him and the club management lack patience with player and manager
Re: Sergio Ramos Threatend To Leave Madrid During Clash With Club President by Kenedy16(m): 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
Dat Mean 2nd tym dem do quarrel in front of d squad. first during benitez tym
Re: Sergio Ramos Threatend To Leave Madrid During Clash With Club President by frommee0: 11:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
grin
Kenedy16:
Dat Mean 2nd tym dem do quarrel in front of d squad. first during benitez tym
Re: Sergio Ramos Threatend To Leave Madrid During Clash With Club President by logtrend52: 7:09am On Mar 08, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Mocked / Manchester United Pull Out Of Dybala-lukaku Swap Deal / FIBA Player, D.J. Cooper Suspended After Drug Test Showed He Was Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.