Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,776 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Masked DJ Computer Love At MTVBase 14th Anniversary Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Masked DJ Computer Love At MTVBase 14th Anniversary Party (50982 Views)

Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris At His 51st Coronation Anniversary Party / DJ Computer Love: 'Small Doctor Stole My Song (Video) / Snoop Dogg Shared DJ Computer Love "2 Fighting" Music Video, Deletes It After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masked DJ Computer Love At MTVBase 14th Anniversary Party by IsraelSongz: 11:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
That's how You guys will be shouting "Copy Copy", " Originality =Zero" till the guy becomes a world sensation.

Same Hypocritical You, use Instagram filters and WhatsApp status even when they were "Copied" ideas.

When he becomes popular now Y'all will start paying thousands to attend his shows.

1 Like

Re: Masked DJ Computer Love At MTVBase 14th Anniversary Party by mmclatino(m): 11:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
mmadu5:
he is an idiot. nigerians dont have work
Thanks ,you that have work .
Re: Masked DJ Computer Love At MTVBase 14th Anniversary Party by iyapont: 11:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
Memphitz537:
That Marshmello ft. Bastille song "Happier" dey scatter my dada anytime I listen to am.
not only u bro... Bastille is too good mehn

2 Likes

Re: Masked DJ Computer Love At MTVBase 14th Anniversary Party by Nobody: 4:30am On Mar 08, 2019
This reminds me of Daft Punk.
Re: Masked DJ Computer Love At MTVBase 14th Anniversary Party by Tuuns: 4:52am On Mar 08, 2019
Ori e daru. You, who are you immitating. Hater oshi

Richie0974:
Trying to imitate Marshmello
Re: Masked DJ Computer Love At MTVBase 14th Anniversary Party by gonkin(m): 6:14am On Mar 08, 2019
Richie0974:
Trying to imitate Marshmello
That's africa for u. But marmello is reall good. Got so many of his songs
I so love happier, friends, project dreams and silence.

1 Like

Re: Masked DJ Computer Love At MTVBase 14th Anniversary Party by spoilerx: 7:39am On Mar 08, 2019
must Nigerians copy ??
Re: Masked DJ Computer Love At MTVBase 14th Anniversary Party by Burgerlomo: 7:47am On Mar 08, 2019
Maybe EFCC is looking for him cool
Re: Masked DJ Computer Love At MTVBase 14th Anniversary Party by Obidiugwu: 8:11am On Mar 08, 2019
Awesome,,, Dm us for shooting of your musical videos and management,,,07052113405
Re: Masked DJ Computer Love At MTVBase 14th Anniversary Party by anthonyuncle(m): 8:31am On Mar 08, 2019
see as person carry load put on top of him head just to get attention
Re: Masked DJ Computer Love At MTVBase 14th Anniversary Party by Richie0974: 8:34am On Mar 08, 2019
gonkin:

That's africa for u. But marmello is reall good. Got so many of his songs

I so love happier, friends, project dreams and silence.

Yes, I'm a big fan of Marsh's work too.
Re: Masked DJ Computer Love At MTVBase 14th Anniversary Party by tonnyken(m): 8:47am On Mar 08, 2019
The show was wonderful and meaningful, unfortunately I had a job so I could not come, very happy if there was a second time
https//templerun3.co
Re: Masked DJ Computer Love At MTVBase 14th Anniversary Party by Psoul(m): 8:59am On Mar 08, 2019
meobizy:
Why do Nigerians love copying?
We should try and do original things for once.

In technology, u either
Invent it,
Copy it, or
Steal it.

So nothing wrong with copying.
You that is talking has many things u are copying from every angle of life so what is ur problem.
Re: Masked DJ Computer Love At MTVBase 14th Anniversary Party by meobizy(f): 9:48am On Mar 08, 2019
Psoul:

In technology, u either
Invent it,
Copy it, or
Steal it.

So nothing wrong with copying.
You that is talking has many things u are copying from every angle of life so what is ur problem.
...and this is the reason why Nigerians aren't taken seriously.
Re: Masked DJ Computer Love At MTVBase 14th Anniversary Party by Ayobami7(m): 9:57am On Mar 08, 2019
CopyCat
Re: Masked DJ Computer Love At MTVBase 14th Anniversary Party by Psoul(m): 10:12am On Mar 08, 2019
meobizy:

...and this is the reason why Nigerians aren't taken seriously.

That is why u will never make any good progress wen u never beliv that the country u are is never gonna do well.

All the advanced countries steal technology.
America especially try to steal technologies all around the world. China is doing same. What about Russia?

Read books. Check things online. Don't just use ur phone for Nairaland and Whatsapp. U have the whole world in that device in ur hand.

1 Like

Re: Masked DJ Computer Love At MTVBase 14th Anniversary Party by meobizy(f): 10:14am On Mar 08, 2019
Psoul:

That is why u will never make any good progress wen u never beliv that the country u are is never gonna do well.

All the advanced countries steal technology.
America especially try to steal technologies all around the world. China is doing same. What about Russia?

Read books. Check things online. Don't just use ur phone for Nairaland and Whatsapp. U have the whole world in that device in ur hand.
Ok.
Re: Masked DJ Computer Love At MTVBase 14th Anniversary Party by nextnear(m): 2:57am On Mar 09, 2019
contactmorak:
Music Television, MTVBase has clocked 14th years on the African soil.

To celebrate the occasion a party was organised over the weekend with many fans and celebs in attendance. Titled "The Mainland Block Party", the main attraction of the event was masked Nigerian Disc Jockey, DJ Computer Love who causes a stir with his unique brand identity, a computer monitor mask.

It was such an aesthetic and pleasing to the eyes that everyone could not get enough of the DJ.

The event also had in attendance other celebrities such as Zlatan Ibile, Falz, Skiibii, Ycee, etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WZvvb9DFoA

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2019/03/nigeria-dj-causes-stir-at-mtvbase-14.html?m=1/

idea!
Re: Masked DJ Computer Love At MTVBase 14th Anniversary Party by nextnear(m): 2:59am On Mar 09, 2019
Gpik79:
Be Original, looks like Marshmallows Doppelganger
he got the special attention, forget originality, no fake in adopting someone else style, and if its crime, then go and arrest him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afrocandy Acquires New Car In The US (Photo) / Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos / 9 Male Celebrities That Killed The Agbada Swag In 2015-adonis3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.