Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

See What This Physically Challenged Man Does For A Living - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See What This Physically Challenged Man Does For A Living (400 Views)

How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It / Amen Rochas Takes Charity To Physically Challenged Communities In Abuja / Johnspeak Uwangue: 4 Business Lessons I Learnt From A Physically Challenged Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Physically Challenged Man Does For A Living by Hashimyussufamao(m): 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2019
So, earlier today I was on my way to the Chamber when I came across this man. His condition and what I found him doing so much caught my attention that I had to pause; interview him and request for his permission to take a snap of him.

This is very laudable, especially in a world where online and offline begging has turned the order of the day. Even by the so-abled men.

In his words "I am Nazif by name, I stay around Fire Line, Kano Road, Kaduna. My condition has brough tears to me countless times, I can't stand on my own as you can see. But I am an hard-working type who believe there's ability in disability."

"Many times, I see physically challenged men and women beg for money along the streets. Even, at times, some able men. I have always believed that one's disability should not be a reason for one to choose begging as a profession. As you see, I buy my goods(Deodorants, Creams, Perfumes, Slippers and co) in bulks and discharge them to my customers. I feed my self from what I do and also extend helping hand to those I am capable of."

This, however, should also be a lesson for some able men who chose e-begging as profession. You see them sliding into celebs/non-celebs DM to beg for money. Some fetch income through all sorts of illegal means. If a disabled man(despite the country's situation) could strive like this to earn himself a means of livelihood, my brother you really need to think, change your ways of life and find something meaningful to do.

lalasticlala

Re: See What This Physically Challenged Man Does For A Living by dollytino4real(f): 10:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
buhari hunger dey make man discover talent
Re: See What This Physically Challenged Man Does For A Living by Hashimyussufamao(m): 6:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: See What This Physically Challenged Man Does For A Living by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
waw very commendable. not all those ones that litter lagos street begging up and down.

even able body fulanis too
Re: See What This Physically Challenged Man Does For A Living by Herkim(m): 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
Kudos to him. That's the fighting spirit to succeed in life.
Always believe in God and your self.
Pursue your dream consistently, at the end you will surely make it.

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of Wasting Data Without Earning? / Free Business Training Opportunity In Ibadan / Join The Most Trending Business Now In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.