Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,531 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

How Cucumber Turn Me To A Millionaire Over Night - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Cucumber Turn Me To A Millionaire Over Night (560 Views)

Buy Hybrid Water Melon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale In Nigeria / Get Your Murano 2 F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed / My New Cucumber Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Cucumber Turn Me To A Millionaire Over Night by omookofarms(m): 9:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
I give thanks to God almighty for this great achievement...
contact me on this:1. how you can make millions from cucumber farming...helping or guides you to get lands,from the start to the end.
2.how your money can work for you without stress and be earning during harvest without moving out from your comfort home (partnership)
3.how you wants us to guide you freely on your cucumber farming without collecting a dime from you..
4..how we can connect you with great buyers and earn much from your cucumber.
5.how you can learn through online or offline on cucumber farming
call or WhatsApp me on 07066292552..
for personal chatting or
for group chatting on cucumber farming.
Re: How Cucumber Turn Me To A Millionaire Over Night by omookofarms(m): 10:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
during clearing of lands

Re: How Cucumber Turn Me To A Millionaire Over Night by ogbongenet: 9:24am On Mar 08, 2019
Bought some chemical at federal ministry of Agriculture today... At very cheap price compared to what they sell at market, the difference between the price is up to 800# per bottle. What I use to buy 1700 was sold to me for 1043#.it is available across the nation,check your locality. Chemicals available are Herbicide, fungicide, insecticide etc.
If you can't get it in your area I can be of help.08060115253

(1) (Reply)

Complete Palm Kernel Oil Processing Machine For Sale / Yam Market In Port Harcourt / 6 Weeks Noiler For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.