Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Chei! Our Ibo Brother Costars Angelina Jolie In "salt" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chei! Our Ibo Brother Costars Angelina Jolie In "salt" (10596 Views)

Angelina Jolie At The AU Summit / MUST-READ: New Facts Emerge On Muna Obiekwe's Death ...chei!... / Angelina Jolie Or Jenifer Aniston: Who Is Da Bomb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chei! Our Ibo Brother Costars Angelina Jolie In "salt" by MrCork8: 10:14am On Sep 02, 2010
Again I repeat, Ibo peoples in Nairaland are too tribalistic.  Fela waz a music icon simply beecause he waz talented,  & not

because he waz yoruba!!!!      So why are Ibo people celebration simply becoz an ibo boy acted with Angelita Jolly, ex   p,o'r,n'n:n.o     actress.

She is not even  a hollywood A CLASS actress  ,   talkless of  Ghana Wood.

Ibo People just make too much big deal of everything, ibo this, ibo that, bla  bla  bla (no oofeinse)
Re: Chei! Our Ibo Brother Costars Angelina Jolie In "salt" by bisiaet: 10:14am On Sep 02, 2010
house? This is so shameful.

So just simply say a Nigeria is doing well in Hollywood is too hard to say but rather prefer a sentimental bloody ego statement "An Iboman" so what is the big deal.

I am an Ibo man I have said it number of time and will say it to eternity I will not and never be a party to all these sentimental, divisive, tribalistic, ego lifestyle so many of my people take as pride. The world we are living on is more to all these controversial characters and belief. We need a positive, progressive and dynamic thread in this house(Nairaland) not just a baseless statement that will ends up heating up the roof and pitch us against each other. God Bless
Re: Chei! Our Ibo Brother Costars Angelina Jolie In "salt" by ThinTima(f): 10:19am On Sep 02, 2010
@Adaobi123 and Throttler, you two are a disgrace to this forum and the Igbo or Ibo nation!!! How dare you start hacking yourselves down in those words of yours. Please, please, please, Get a life and quit being silly, undecided
Re: Chei! Our Ibo Brother Costars Angelina Jolie In "salt" by Nellyon(f): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2010
Mr Cork!:

Again I repeat, Ibo peoples in Nairaland are too tribalistic.  Fela waz a music icon simply beecause he waz talented,  & not

because he waz yoruba!!!!      So why are Ibo people celebration simply becoz an ibo boy acted with Angelita Jolly, ex   p,o'r,n'n:n.o     actress.

She is not even  a hollywood A CLASS actress  ,   talkless of  Ghana Wood.

Ibo People just make too much big deal of everything, ibo this, ibo that, bla  bla  bla (no oofeinse)

Mr Cork!:

Ok!! big deal!!! undecided Just becoz one Ibo boy acted with Angelita Jollly,ex indecency star, I now see Ibo people in nairaland

celebrating as if its: IBO YAM FESTIVAL (No offiense). Well, Am sure when he comes back to Nigeria, they will make him a king in Ibo State

(no oofeince) wink

am so efing tired of your rantings and your appologizing for it. and quit using that annoying red on all your posts, on second thought, keep using it. its called fool stamp.it identifies you so i dont bother reading your stupid thoughts.
Re: Chei! Our Ibo Brother Costars Angelina Jolie In "salt" by omar22(m): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2010
house? This is so shameful.

So just simply say a Nigeria is doing well in Hollywood is too hard to say but rather prefer a sentimental bloody ego statement "An Iboman" so what is the big deal.

I am an Ibo man I have said it number of time and will say it to eternity I will not and never be a party to all these sentimental, divisive, tribalistic, ego lifestyle so many of my people take as pride. The world we are living on is more to all these controversial characters and belief. We need a positive, progressive and dynamic thread in this house(Nairaland) not just a baseless statement that will ends up heating up the roof and pitch us against each other. God Bless

Spot on, you couldnt say it any better
Re: Chei! Our Ibo Brother Costars Angelina Jolie In "salt" by throttler(f): 10:29am On Sep 02, 2010
@thintima

are you plain stu.pid or just daft. what is disgraceful about me correcting your fellow stu.pid person that started this war? i dont suffer fools gladly and i wont let you live with your ignorance. did you read the posts at all? i bet not, if you cant comprehend the line of argument, simply just WALK ON BY, and dont try to contribute to a topic thats wayyyyyyy beyond you. dont let me tell you how i deal with grass-cutters like you, i trample them under my foot.

stay off commenting on my posts, i dont like you at all.
Re: Chei! Our Ibo Brother Costars Angelina Jolie In "salt" by skybeauty(f): 10:34am On Sep 02, 2010
Mr Cork!:

Ok. I bet Skybeauty must be Ibo, and I bet she also star with ANgelita jolly

MR. DICK YOU ARE ONE JEALOUS FOLK lipsrsealed
Re: Chei! Our Ibo Brother Costars Angelina Jolie In "salt" by ajekpaks(m): 10:35am On Sep 02, 2010
afam4eva:

@ Mr SuckCORK

You're a tribal scum no doubt . What's tribalistic about an Igbo person identifying with his fellow Igbo. I'm sure if he was Igbo people like you will stress the fact that he's Igbo. If he's Igbo dosen't that automatically tell you that he's Nigeria or you just choose to be plain dumb.

You are the only person that have spoken like a human being,
Our elders say, what a red caped chief sees lying flat on his stomach, a young man would not see it even he climbs ontop of the great Osisi Oji tree,

Mr. Cockk Okuko abi na kokoruku for the fact that the poster saying Igbo brother doesn't take away the fact that he is Nigerian, the poster was just trying to identify with the dude,
i.e
Chinua Achebe, is my igbo brother
Wole Soyinka is my Nigerian brother
Samuel Eto is my African Brother
Obama is black brother
Eminem is my rap/hiphop  brother
Even supa man is my brother from another planet grin grin grin

so you see, anyone can be my brother as long as I try to identify with dem cause I have something in common.

Not like the dude is execptional but its cool to have a brother there in hOly wood

by the way Abdumutallab is my African Brother grin grin grin grin
Re: Chei! Our Ibo Brother Costars Angelina Jolie In "salt" by MrCork8: 10:36am On Sep 02, 2010
Nellyon must be Ibo, (no oofeince) wink
Re: Chei! Our Ibo Brother Costars Angelina Jolie In "salt" by nanidee(f): 10:36am On Sep 02, 2010
Mr Cork!:

Again I repeat,  Ibo peoples in Nairaland are too tribalistic.  Fela waz a music icon simply beecause he waz talented,   & not

She is not even  a hollywood A CLASS actress  ,    talkless of  Ghana Wood.

Ibo People just make too much big deal of everything,  ibo this, ibo that, bla  bla  bla (no oofeinse)

What are you going on and on about? the post said he's igbo, and so what the f, k? is that why you want to kill yourself?

Please take it easy. If he is identified as an igbo man, does that make him any less nigerian?

Please you guys ought to get a hold of yourselves and stop making issues out  of nothing!!  sad
Re: Chei! Our Ibo Brother Costars Angelina Jolie In "salt" by MrCork8: 10:39am On Sep 02, 2010
Correction!! Just becoz I am good looking does not mean I am Ibo, Kabisssh!!!

There is no cause for celebration just becoz one Ibo boy acted with ANgelita Jolly

QUIT TRIBALISM!!! QUIT RACISISM!!!

and by the way, I am a lover, not a fighters wink
Re: Chei! Our Ibo Brother Costars Angelina Jolie In "salt" by googles: 10:40am On Sep 02, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i loff Mr. Cork {no offense}

why do you pple ever take him serious  undecided

he just messing around, hez a clown  cheesy
Re: Chei! Our Ibo Brother Costars Angelina Jolie In "salt" by kaylonda(f): 10:42am On Sep 02, 2010
msssccccccchhheeeeeeeeeeee, this Mr cock, abi cork, enuff already with this excess sentiments
Re: Chei! Our Ibo Brother Costars Angelina Jolie In "salt" by throttler(f): 10:48am On Sep 02, 2010
HA! i cant believe i've be working myself up over mr cockscrew, oh! to be sooo blissfully ignorant.
Re: Chei! Our Ibo Brother Costars Angelina Jolie In "salt" by crackhouse(m): 10:49am On Sep 02, 2010
@Mr cork,
i don't want to hear a word from you again on this nairaland. what's all this tribalism all about that you will not allow other people to make their meaningful contribution on the subject matter. don't say a word again otherwise i will ban you from posting on nairaland.
Re: Chei! Our Ibo Brother Costars Angelina Jolie In "salt" by MrCork8: 10:50am On Sep 02, 2010
I bet throttler is another Ibo, (no oofense) wink
Re: Chei! Our Ibo Brother Costars Angelina Jolie In "salt" by MrCork8: 10:52am On Sep 02, 2010
crackhouse, bro i hear u. So Ibo people are allowed to make there opinion but I am not allowed to make my own opinion??

Bro, No oofeince, but isnt this tribalism??

Bro I mean it in a good way , u tell me?
wink
Re: Chei! Our Ibo Brother Costars Angelina Jolie In "salt" by tkb417(m): 10:53am On Sep 02, 2010
oh gosh

Mr Crock is the best thing NL has produced

ride on mister grin grin grin

are you yoruba, Ibo or hausa or jamaican
Re: Chei! Our Ibo Brother Costars Angelina Jolie In "salt" by ThinTima(f): 10:56am On Sep 02, 2010
throttler:

@thintima

are you plain stu.pid or just daft. what is disgraceful about  me correcting your fellow stu.pid person that started this war? i dont suffer fools gladly and i wont let you live with your ignorance. did you read the posts at all? i bet not, if you cant comprehend the line of argument, simply just WALK ON BY, and dont try to contribute to a topic thats wayyyyyyy beyond you. dont let me tell you how i deal with grass-cutters like you, i trample them under my foot.

stay off commenting on my posts, i dont like you at all.

You don't have to like me but, I hate the way you two are insulting urselves with the language, i am not igbo or ibo for your informate, but i understand the language and imagine if every other person here especially the corky guy gets to hear it, bet he'll eventually win the fight!!! Hate me love, it doesn matter, More over see how you've insulted shit out of yourselves while the clown is havng fun at your expense tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: Chei! Our Ibo Brother Costars Angelina Jolie In "salt" by MrCork8: 10:58am On Sep 02, 2010
Bro, I was born in a plane , 20 kilometers from the Indian Ocean

Ok, I apologise if I offended Ibo people

We can now kiss & make up!! wink
Re: Chei! Our Ibo Brother Costars Angelina Jolie In "salt" by googles: 10:59am On Sep 02, 2010
Mr Cork!:

Correction!!  Just becoz I am good looking does not mean I am Ibo, Kabisssh!!!  

There is no cause for celebration just becoz one Ibo boy acted with ANgelita Jolly

QUIT TRIBALISM!!!  QUIT RACISISM!!!

and by the way, I am a lover,  not a fighters  wink

Re: Chei! Our Ibo Brother Costars Angelina Jolie In "salt" by Ibomade1: 11:00am On Sep 02, 2010
Mr Cork I hail you ,  grin grin grin
Re: Chei! Our Ibo Brother Costars Angelina Jolie In "salt" by nanidee(f): 11:02am On Sep 02, 2010
, shakes her head and walks past.
Re: Chei! Our Ibo Brother Costars Angelina Jolie In "salt" by soloqy: 11:05am On Sep 02, 2010
As usual, everything is turned to tribalism. Besides Agabje and co are doing well in holywood too maybe not as high as Chiwetal but quite good.
Re: Chei! Our Ibo Brother Costars Angelina Jolie In "salt" by Ibomade1: 11:05am On Sep 02, 2010
^^@nanidee Mr Cork is just pulling your chain no need to get offended.
Re: Chei! Our Ibo Brother Costars Angelina Jolie In "salt" by kemisuga(f): 11:09am On Sep 02, 2010
Sorry I made a mistake of entering a forum Igbo versus Yoruba,
I am outta here embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Chei! Our Ibo Brother Costars Angelina Jolie In "salt" by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 02, 2010
@MR COOK, ashamed of ur tribe abi? U ARE JUST SO IMMATURE AND UNEDUCATED!!, PLZ ABEG WHICH TRIBE U BE, LONDON BASED MY IGBO ASS!!, LMFAO!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin wink wink
Re: Chei! Our Ibo Brother Costars Angelina Jolie In "salt" by tkb417(m): 11:18am On Sep 02, 2010
Mr Cork!:

Bro, I was born in a plane , 20 kilometers from the Indian Ocean

Ok, I apologise if I offended Ibo people

We can now kiss & make up!! wink

lolol

i dey enjoy you abeg

so are u from Oceania by birth?

I hope the airline (as a sign of respect to you) has given you free access to the airline anytime u wanna travel
Re: Chei! Our Ibo Brother Costars Angelina Jolie In "salt" by crackhouse(m): 11:25am On Sep 02, 2010
@Mr cork
i don't see that as tribalism because if the poster didn't mention the tribe of the guy in question, a lot of people on nairaland will be asking questions like; is the guy from which tribe?. so there is nothing to show that the poster is being tribalistic, it is just that the poster want to be specific, you know this is nigerian forum and a lot of people on nairaland are nigerians, so they will want to know which part of nigeria the guy come from. assuming nairaland is a forum for all countries, i think the poster will not go to the extent of mentioning the guy's tribe instead he will only say "the guy is a nigerian" because people will not understand what the name "ibo" means if he mention the name of guy's tribe and it would be of no use. thanks
Re: Chei! Our Ibo Brother Costars Angelina Jolie In "salt" by SmashingM(f): 11:28am On Sep 02, 2010
Kai! I never knew Mr. Cork could be this fascinating!

Ride on bro. I am solidly behind you.
Re: Chei! Our Ibo Brother Costars Angelina Jolie In "salt" by throttler(f): 11:31am On Sep 02, 2010
thintina

cant you just move on? if you are  or you are not igbo, why should that matter to me? if mr corkscrew wins what, why should that matter to me. please get

your priorities right and leave mine to me, stop assuming that what matters to you means anything to me. please dont try to bore me, i was having fun here. angry

@ topic jare

mr corkscrew is now mr oceania, soon he will become mr ryanair cheesy

right @ mr crackhouse
Re: Chei! Our Ibo Brother Costars Angelina Jolie In "salt" by denzel2009: 11:33am On Sep 02, 2010
The only funny thing about this thread is when people are trying to respond to Cork's posts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Actress Chizzy Alichi Releases Sexy New Photos / Juliet Ibrahim Goes Nude To Celebrate 3M IG Followers / Kannywood Actress, Maryam Booth Nude Video Leaked Online!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.