Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Inspired By Rhapsody Of Realities - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inspired By Rhapsody Of Realities (164 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities PDF Download For MAY 2024 / What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inspired By Rhapsody Of Realities by Maksy: 11:02pm On Mar 07, 2019
*#InspiredByROR*

One of the easiest way to know if you are walking in the spirit is the way you treat people who treat you wrongly

If you treat them in love and pray for their repentance, you are walking by the spirit

If you treat them badly or pray against them, you are walking by the flesh

I walk by the spirit

Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world

I’m too sweet in my spirit to be bitter or keep records of wrong done to me

I’m too full of love to curse or hate anyone

I give no attention to my adversaries

God’s love is daily expressed through me in my thoughts, words and actions

(1) (Reply)

It's One Thing For God To Reign In You And Another Thing For You To Reign In Lif / A Word From GOD: By His Ward: On The Silencer Added To Thy Evil / The Power Of The Cross In Relation To Salvation And The Preaching Of The Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.