Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Category Of People That Should Join AAC As A Matter Of Urgency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Category Of People That Should Join AAC As A Matter Of Urgency (303 Views)

Shehu Sani: Aggrieved Nigerian Governors Should Join AAC, Sowore’s Party / Obi Should As A Matter Of Urgency Stop Attending Any Invite By Arise TV. / Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Category Of People That Should Join AAC As A Matter Of Urgency by Optional09: 1:57am On Mar 08, 2019
The people or category of people that should join AAC as a matter of urgency.

I have a grouped this in a list of three category

The list are as follow

Politically enlightened Individuals/Activist. In this category I have 3 names of individuals with great potentials to help put Nigeria on the right part.

The Diasporas.
In this category I have a list of circumstances that should make you join AAC African Action Congress party as soon as possible

The Oppressed disenfranchised Nigerians living in Nigeria, in this category I will state 10 circumstances that should make you immediately join AAC as soon as possible.

In the Politically Enlightened category number 1 is

Sehun Sanni,
Sehu Sanni is a senator, an author, and a human rights activist. He was a leading figure in the struggle for the restoration of democracy in Nigeria.

He was recently rigged out of office in the 2019 Senatorial election because of his constant opposition to injustice, Oppression and bad leadership

Oby Ezekwesili, is a Nigerian chartered accountant, She was a leading figure in the Bringback Our girls movement in Nigeria. She was a co-founder of Transparency International, serving as one of the pioneer directors of the global anti-corruption body based in Berlin, Germany.

The next person may be a little controversial, I am talking about Nnamdi Kanu
Nnamdi Kanu is the leader of the indigenous people of Biafra IPOB a successionist organzation that has gained massive popularity since 2014. A courageous man who is said to be fighting to the Libration of the people in the south eastern Nigerian. He has said he want justice, equity and good governance for the people of South eastern Nigeria He started the Biafra struggle in 2014.

Because of the quest of these ones for good governance I believe AAC is a party to align with, As for Biafra Struggle, by now Nnamdi Kanu should know that is not feasible and if he successfully get Biafra he will end of putting the Eastern people of Nigerian in a state of economic doom. He has stated many times that their major source of income in Biafra land will be their oil(crude) its important to take to account that in a matter of years from now, crude oil will be a less important commodity because of new less cumbersome inventions. There is more benefits in our population if we come together to fix this country Nigeria

The Diasporas

If you are traveling enroute to your destination and you are stocked in a country you don’t like hopping to save up some money to proceed? It’s time to head back home and join the movement. AAC African Congress is a political movement that is going to fix Nigeria Social Economic and Developmental problems.

If you are living in a foreign country with no legal document to stay, its time to join the movement and come back home to make things work

If you’re living abroad and your legal status has already got complicated its time to join this movement to librate Nigeria and Nigerians

If you are living abroad happily established, it is time to help, support the party in the most possible way.

In this last category: The disenfranchised, oppressed and misgoverned people. I am going to list 8 circumstances that should make you join AAC today.

If you have ever lost a family member to car crash because of bad road

If you are falling in love with a yahoo boy because you think he’ll help you with money

If you being sexually taken advantage of by your boss because he hired you.

If you had ever lost a family member, pregnant wife, or child to the negligence of our medical experts.

If you have been a victim of police brutality

If you have been a victim of fake prescription medicines

If you are unable to gain admission or graduate with a good grade because you didn’t pay bribe

If you graduated without a job

Add your own

(1) (Reply)

Olorun Ti Ba Wa B’eṣu Wi, Ko Dẹ Si’ja Mo (devil Is A Liar, No More Fight): Gov A / What Next For Nigeria? / Thugs Set Ablaze Primary School Containing Electoral Materials In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.