Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

I Have Never See A Thing Like This Before - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Have Never See A Thing Like This Before (5318 Views)

Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] / Being A Graduate Is Not A Thing To Be So Proud Of In Nigeria Any More / As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never See A Thing Like This Before by biggal: 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
All of you saying you ha e not seen it before needs to go back to school. In fact that boy needs to be your teacher. You mean at this age you have not seen shorthand before?
The boys handwriting is OK judging from his name.
Only genius can write shorthand
Re: I Have Never See A Thing Like This Before by zicoraads: 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2019
See how useless most people's sense of bigotry is. Before someone spotted it was short hand, a lot of you had already ascribed it to a Northern problem. To you, the child is this dull because he's from the North.
Re: I Have Never See A Thing Like This Before by Marcofranz(m): 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2019
That looks like short Hand to me tho grin
Re: I Have Never See A Thing Like This Before by Aragbiji: 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2019
What SS1 student use pencils to write?
The op is probably stupid or seeking attention
Re: I Have Never See A Thing Like This Before by chidozy15(m): 10:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
ommarion:
If an SS1 student can write for you like this and still got promoted from JSS1, where is the level of our educational system they said it has improved[b]If an SS1 student can write for you like this and still got promoted from JSS1, where is the level of our educational system they said it has improved[/b]If an SS1 student can write for you like this and still got promoted from JSS1, where is the level of our educational system they said it has improved

That's shorthand writing, don't insult what you don't know
Re: I Have Never See A Thing Like This Before by dprpikin: 12:26am On Mar 09, 2019
Re: I Have Never See A Thing Like This Before by nedubest(m): 1:28am On Mar 09, 2019
iwe oo///lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uniport Admission List / Unilag Aspirants,share Your Jamb Result Here / WAEC Biometric Registration Procedure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.