Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

NLC Vs Amosun In Abeokuta, Workers Booed Amosun Shouting Amosun Ole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Vs Amosun In Abeokuta, Workers Booed Amosun Shouting Amosun Ole (19648 Views)

NLC Vs Labour Party Update: NLC HQ Orders Picketing Of Labour Party Offices / SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election / President Buhari Receives Governor Amosun In The State House Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Vs Amosun In Abeokuta, Workers Booed Amosun Shouting Amosun Ole by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 08, 2019
Lol.. fake protest. APC stalwarts looking for a way to get back at Amosun for the disgrace they faced during the campaign.

1 Like

Re: NLC Vs Amosun In Abeokuta, Workers Booed Amosun Shouting Amosun Ole by YeebozNemesis: 7:12am On Mar 08, 2019
Why didn't Amosun contest under APM?
He sat down in APC and got the ticket but left Akinlade to suffer alone in APM.

Cunning fox

1 Like

Re: NLC Vs Amosun In Abeokuta, Workers Booed Amosun Shouting Amosun Ole by niyion(m): 7:19am On Mar 08, 2019
No Wonder the LABOUR PARTY ENDOURSED THE ADC GUBERNITORIAL CANDIDATE IN PERSON OF GNI
Re: NLC Vs Amosun In Abeokuta, Workers Booed Amosun Shouting Amosun Ole by Ojo34(m): 7:28am On Mar 08, 2019
Political NLC,so they are protesting on the eve of election led by NLC chairman.The question should be : is Ogun state the worst in terms of workers treatment because the last I check there are states owing workers 10 month's salary and NLC chairman is not organising any protests in those states
Re: NLC Vs Amosun In Abeokuta, Workers Booed Amosun Shouting Amosun Ole by DammyGbade(m): 7:31am On Mar 08, 2019
They know how to boo but don't know how to vote... They are being owed over 4years cooperative deductions and these set of people are the ones that will stay indoor on election day dictating to the market women and artisans that loves Amosun who to vote for. shocked

1 Like

Re: NLC Vs Amosun In Abeokuta, Workers Booed Amosun Shouting Amosun Ole by Connecticut: 7:36am On Mar 08, 2019
Ojo34:
Political NLC,so they are protesting on the eve of election led by NLC chairman.The question should be : is Ogun state the worst in terms of workers treatment because the last I check there are states owing workers 10 month's salary and NLC chairman is not organising any protests in those states
. But Ogun state is number three richest in IGR . One thing I know for sure is that Prince Dapo Abiodun will be our next governor by the special grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: NLC Vs Amosun In Abeokuta, Workers Booed Amosun Shouting Amosun Ole by Bobbysteps: 7:38am On Mar 08, 2019
edoman2016:
That serves Amosun right. Any governor that disregard the welfare of Nigerian workers should be disgraced.
ORTOM comes mind
Re: NLC Vs Amosun In Abeokuta, Workers Booed Amosun Shouting Amosun Ole by islandmoon: 7:41am On Mar 08, 2019
Amosun is a theif who stole Awori /Iyewa resources and TAXes, Federal allocation of all LGAs, to develop Abeokuta alone
Re: NLC Vs Amosun In Abeokuta, Workers Booed Amosun Shouting Amosun Ole by israelmao(m): 7:41am On Mar 08, 2019
Amosun,Oshiomhole and Okoroach in a final battle for supremacy.
Re: NLC Vs Amosun In Abeokuta, Workers Booed Amosun Shouting Amosun Ole by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 08, 2019
I think APC just lost Ogun and Oyo states to PDP.
Re: NLC Vs Amosun In Abeokuta, Workers Booed Amosun Shouting Amosun Ole by collab: 7:47am On Mar 08, 2019
From your own View.

uote author=Genesis21 post=76450200]Apart from the flyover Bridges he did three years into office, he never did anything again. He is the worst governor of all time in Ogun State according to me.[/quote]
Re: NLC Vs Amosun In Abeokuta, Workers Booed Amosun Shouting Amosun Ole by blazer2018: 7:57am On Mar 08, 2019
devigblegble:
Every politician should be ashamed of themselves, just look at the roads they driving on like u people don’t travel out smh

The road is under construction as its being expanded from 4 lanes to 8 lanes...it's a major project that is ongoing.
Re: NLC Vs Amosun In Abeokuta, Workers Booed Amosun Shouting Amosun Ole by xtycool: 8:11am On Mar 08, 2019
Because he didn't allow them to steal like before
Re: NLC Vs Amosun In Abeokuta, Workers Booed Amosun Shouting Amosun Ole by xtycool: 8:15am On Mar 08, 2019
Ojo34:

Don't mind them, Amosun blocked their way to steal, that's why
Re: NLC Vs Amosun In Abeokuta, Workers Booed Amosun Shouting Amosun Ole by skukimania(f): 8:24am On Mar 08, 2019
O to gee don start for Ogun State? shocked
Re: NLC Vs Amosun In Abeokuta, Workers Booed Amosun Shouting Amosun Ole by femoolar(m): 8:25am On Mar 08, 2019
Pls does that mean he is a goner.....na was o, position sha......
Re: NLC Vs Amosun In Abeokuta, Workers Booed Amosun Shouting Amosun Ole by Cantonese: 8:46am On Mar 08, 2019
Shibaraba:
Same mouth wey say ole na him go still say e ma binu sir
Ordinary indomie noodles can buy their allegiance.

We know the people who say one thing but mean the other in Nigeria.
Re: NLC Vs Amosun In Abeokuta, Workers Booed Amosun Shouting Amosun Ole by asamwababy: 8:51am On Mar 08, 2019
They are all silly and his candidate must be voted in so that their suffering continues.

They knew all this and still went ahead to make him a senator.

This is just the beginning as they will weep and starve.

Baba Amosun ride on jare.All thanks to their been silly.

They are confused and please keep on taking advantage of them since they dont know their right from their left.
Re: NLC Vs Amosun In Abeokuta, Workers Booed Amosun Shouting Amosun Ole by zoby225588: 9:05am On Mar 08, 2019
Regina Daniels Twerks to please her fans www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6J1HM9I1g4&sns

Subscribe for more videos
Re: NLC Vs Amosun In Abeokuta, Workers Booed Amosun Shouting Amosun Ole by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:21am On Mar 08, 2019
Genesis21:
Apart from the flyover Bridges he did three years into office, he never did anything again. He is the worst governor of all time in Ogun State according to me.

Mechionu there... where are u typing from? Have u been in Abeokuta since ogd was voted out at all?

No doubts, amosun is working in Abeokuta ... let’s leave sentiments aside...

His only problem is taking cooperative savings of teachers and spending it ... and also delaying their promotion...

And in so many ways disregarding the labor force in Ogun state...
Re: NLC Vs Amosun In Abeokuta, Workers Booed Amosun Shouting Amosun Ole by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:25am On Mar 08, 2019
5thElement:
I think APC just lost Ogun and Oyo states to PDP.

Ure very wrong...
Amosun isn’t fielding his governorship candidate under apc... he’s apm as much as Ogun governorship race is concerned...

Dapo abi osun of Apc now has a better chance with the support of Gbenga Daniel of pdp
Re: NLC Vs Amosun In Abeokuta, Workers Booed Amosun Shouting Amosun Ole by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 08, 2019
HazzanTazzan:

Ure very wrong...
Amosun isn’t fielding his governorship candidate under apc... he’s apm as much as Ogun governorship race is concerned...

Dapo abi osun of Apc now has a better chance with the support of Gbenga Daniel of pdp

Oh, OK.
Re: NLC Vs Amosun In Abeokuta, Workers Booed Amosun Shouting Amosun Ole by duwdu: 9:59am On Mar 08, 2019
HazzanTazzan:

His only problem is taking cooperative savings of teachers and spending it ... and also delaying their promotion...

And in so many ways disregarding the labor force in Ogun state...

These problems may be "ONLY" to you; but please be considerate and remember a lot of family members and other members of society are dependent on these workers getting paid their emoluments as and when due.

Be human in your toughts and help to encourage the survival of the greater number of ordinary members of our society. When they survive and thrive, you can in turn afford to sleep with your two eyes closed.

P34c3
Re: NLC Vs Amosun In Abeokuta, Workers Booed Amosun Shouting Amosun Ole by worworbabe: 11:09am On Mar 08, 2019
Why didn't NLC do this in Osun state and all the other states where workers were owed for months.

They are worse than paid thugs
Re: NLC Vs Amosun In Abeokuta, Workers Booed Amosun Shouting Amosun Ole by oloriadejoke(f): 11:59am On Mar 08, 2019
Genesis21:
Apart from the flyover Bridges he did three years into office, he never did anything again. He is the worst governor of all time in Ogun State according to me.
...are u sure he's the worst governor in ogun state sha??what of osoba and gbenga Daniel are those ones the best governor so far? so if amosun is d worst governor how come they con give him award for best governor abi u r not aware of it ?we know those who bring development and exposure to ogun state and we know those wey govern us for 8yrs with no single development in there home town not to talk of ogun state
Re: NLC Vs Amosun In Abeokuta, Workers Booed Amosun Shouting Amosun Ole by KENTHAZ(m): 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2019
[FACT- going by D way of popularity, AKINLADE will won by large, but by way of POWER, (think U got Wat I mean), den DAPO'S head dey dere. NIGGA, u nid to focus on Dis OGUN decide, It gonna B interesting me.[/quote]

Shame on U. Best governor Ever grace Ogun state
Re: NLC Vs Amosun In Abeokuta, Workers Booed Amosun Shouting Amosun Ole by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
duwdu:

These problems may be "ONLY" to you; but please be considerate and remember a lot of family members and other members of society are dependent on these workers getting paid their emoluments as and when due.

Be human in your toughts and help to encourage the survival of the greater number of ordinary members of our society. When they survive and thrive, you can in turn afford to sleep with your two eyes closed.

P34c3

Mr man... don’t mince my words...

The only I used doesn’t mean it’s not worth to fight for...

My mother is part of these teachers in question ... so don’t school me on those kind of story...

My response was to make it clear to the person I quoted that amosun worked in Ogun state...

And I stated the reason he’s having problems now... not because he didn’t work in Ogun state

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onnoghen Was Forced To Resign - Daily Independent / Bandits Attack Kaduna Community, Shoot Fulani Leader / PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.