Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,644 members, 7,820,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

This App Will Enable You Download Your Whatsapp Friends Status Videos And Images - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This App Will Enable You Download Your Whatsapp Friends Status Videos And Images (249 Views)

How To View Your Friends' Status Without Them Knowing, No GB Whatsapp Required / How To Save Whatsapp Status Videos And Photos On Your Android Phone / Covid-19 Lockdown Palava: See What I Found On My Friends Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This App Will Enable You Download Your Whatsapp Friends Status Videos And Images by OroroDAn: 9:14am On Mar 08, 2019
Status Saver for Whatsapp app enables you download and save photo images, GIF, Video of new status feature of whatsapp App and lets you to share right from app with your friends.

Usage::
I. Firstly you need to view Status from your Whatsapp messenger.
II . Open this app and it will scan and display the Photo, GIF or video will be displayed
III. You may save the display image or status video to directly to your phone or you can share on social media online. shocked

Download here: http://kdgenassembly.org/download/whatsapp-status-saver/

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED! LASG Agency Failed To Demolished Collapsed Building Due To Bribery / Bashorun Gaha - the Prime Minister / Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Caucusing Effect, The True Story Of Lagos Trade Fair Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.