Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Is There Danger In Caning Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Back? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is There Danger In Caning Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Back? (829 Views)

Why Beating On The Buttocks And Back Is Sexually Stimulating And Must Be Avoided / Electricity Pole Danger In Kaduna Polytechnic (Photos) / Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Danger In Caning Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Back? by beauty7: 9:46am On Mar 08, 2019
When i was in primary/secondary schools,it was a conventional practice for boys to be caned on the buttocks for late coming,failing exams or tests,noise making,failure to do assignment or compound work etc.Girls were also caned although to a great extent on the back/hands,although boys and girls could to some extent be caned anywhere on the body the teacher deemed right.Recently,I read in a book called 'The Fantasy Factor' by Peter Dallys that beating males students on the buttocks leads to some sexual fantasy which could negatively affect their sex life at least minimally when they become adults.This fantasy could becloud and minimize their real desire for women.Rather they would fantasize about being caned,hanged,punished and being treated in a way that verges on the barbaric etc.This fantasy will all but replace real and normal sexual desire.This seems to be true with my male friend.Also beating girls on the back could lead to a somewhat negative sexual fantasy.This could include fantasizing about being beaten on the back or beating people on the back.It could almost include the desire to be punished.According to the book,beating students close to their sex organs leads to a distorted sexual fantasy.For males,their buttocks is close to their preek and for females,their breast is close to their back.Male preek and female breasts are sexual organs.Please is it really true generally?I am just curious

1 Like

Re: Is There Danger In Caning Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Back? by Nayo08(m): 9:55am On Mar 08, 2019
Some thing that's a fantasy isn't real so I don't think it's true this is from my own point of view
Re: Is There Danger In Caning Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Back? by beauty7: 10:45am On Mar 08, 2019
Nayo08:
Some thing that's a fantasy isn't real so I don't think it's true this is from my own point of view
Fantasy in the context of Peter Dally's book is anything from imagination to the thoughts that enters your mind while you are having sex.Even thinking of your partner and how you want the sex to be done is something of a fantasy.It is not something that is unreal according to the book.

(1) (Reply)

Is Education Still Worth It? / Dictionary Meaning Of Looking "Sexy" / With My Current Cgpa Is It Possible To Graduate With 3.5 Upper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.