Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

More Than Half Of The Ladies In The North Take Drugs - Twitter User - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / More Than Half Of The Ladies In The North Take Drugs - Twitter User (418 Views)

Mr. Ibu Seriously Sick, Refuses To Take Drugs (video) / Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) / Why Do Sick Christians Pray To God For Healing And Still Go Ahead To Take Drugs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Than Half Of The Ladies In The North Take Drugs - Twitter User by LifestyleTonite: 9:49am On Mar 08, 2019
A lady has made some shocking revelations on Twitter about ladies in the North whom she say are heavy on drugs like codeine, marijuana and prostitution.

The northern part of Nigeria is where majority of Muslims who adhere to the Islamic requirement of ladies putting on hijab can be found.

According to the lady's Twitter thread, more than half such ladies are into drugs like tramadol, marijuana and codeine.Read her thread below.

"More than half of the ladies in the North take drugs, if it's not Marijuana, tramadol, it's definitely going to be codeine. Plus their prostitution is on another level—some don't wear anything underneath that hijab, and can Bleep anywhere in the night. They live & die in pretense!

This is not clout chasing or something. I think there is need for proper sensitization of people in the North on drug and its effects. Most of the ladies I had encounter with during my NYSC year can do anything to get a bottle of cough syrup containing codeine. Yes!

And that includes having sex for meagre amount of money and thievery.
A lady was begging a male corps member in my lodge one day to give her #500. She said she needed it to get codeine tablet. When that one said he didn't have the money, she removed her overflown hijab, turned her back, as she was not wearing anything, and asked the guy to f*ck her

She believed the guy was probably lying and she needed the money desperately.

That was not my problem though, my problem is the way she was behaving. It was very alarming and sad. She was shaking all over and her eyes were reddish. It's was obvious she was sick.

Anyone who saw her that day would know drugs taking had destroyed her. She was just living a living corpse.

There were several other similar instances I saw in the North, which I wouldn't be relating so as not to sound disrespectful.

But I would like to add that some Igbos in the North are the course of all this evil. They sell these girls these drugs even when they know it's harmful to their health. It's all about making money to them and I think it's inhumane of them to continue this act.

I know of one or two Igbo guys who sell these drugs in Birnin-Kebbi, and they make as much as #300k per month from it. Selling more than 200 bottles per day.

I am not the one to start pointing who sells what really, but the NDLEA has to do better in that area, Sokoto, and Kano."

https://lailasnews.com/half-ladies-north-drugs/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: More Than Half Of The Ladies In The North Take Drugs - Twitter User by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 08, 2019
Shibaraba:
Wetin dey happen today
Wetin dey happen today

First them like to chow poop
Now drugs and oloshoism
Today na women's day not women bashing day
Re: More Than Half Of The Ladies In The North Take Drugs - Twitter User by Davash222(m): 9:57am On Mar 08, 2019
I still don’t understand how one will frown at innocent Beer but embrace drugs. It’s beyond my understanding
Re: More Than Half Of The Ladies In The North Take Drugs - Twitter User by peteruuu(m): 10:48am On Mar 08, 2019
O jewa ke eng indeed.
Re: More Than Half Of The Ladies In The North Take Drugs - Twitter User by meobizy(f): 11:02am On Mar 08, 2019
...and yet they say it's a Nigerian problem when 99% of the cases are from the North.
Wey this bar man?
My friend, pass my cold Heineken.
Keep those extra four bottles ice cold.
I have all day to drink.

(1) (Reply)

View This Video And Help A Naija Sister Win Her School Fees / The Diamond Bank Sale And Pascal Dozie’s Moral Burden (part 1) / Barcelona Will Be The Scariest Club Next Season, See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.