Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

"I Make N1million Daily" - Bobrisky Boasts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Make N1million Daily" - Bobrisky Boasts (271 Views)

Bobrisky Boasts On Social Media About The Arrival Of His Luxury Bentley Car / ‘I Will Send Money Errand Cos I Gat It’ – Bobrisky Boasts Ahead Of His Birthday / Bobrisky Promises Lady Who Fainted At Bbnaija Auditions N1million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Make N1million Daily" - Bobrisky Boasts by Amagite3(f): 10:19am On Mar 08, 2019
Nigerian male barbie, Bobrisky has said he targets making 1 millionaire daily.

He said this on Instagram while advising his followers to work hard.

According to him, he hustles like he's dying tomorrow, and that if he makes anything less than 1 million Naira a day, he will feel so sad.

He wrote;

"Good morning guys, what are your plans in life ? Have you ever asked yourself what you have achieve at your early 20. Many of you just want to be a follower forever praising celebrities . While some are just on Ig to open fake account just to insult you and after you block the account they open another one. Just imagine the time they are using to open those fake accounts they can make cool cash with that time they just wasted. Have you wished to be celebrated too in Nigeria or all over the world �? If yes pls work hard don’t wait till you start answering sir/ ma for your age mate, it embarrassing.
As for me I target making 1 millionaire daily I hustle like am dying tomorrow. There is time for everything so you gat use all time to gather millions. If I make anything lesser than 1million a day I will feel so sad � because it make me feel am lazy. The way Nigeria is going it look like thing is going to be harder. More reasons why I choose to double my hustle and forget about those hate from people. I woke up dis morning only for me to see my money today has been sent to me already. Pls let work hard and hate less. Good morning �
"

He then made another post for people doubting him;

"For those of you saying it a lie ���� look at my transactions on my bank yesterday 990,000. Look at the time I got the alert yesterday.... I’m too busy or big to fabricate stories. I’m way bigger than many of dis celebrities that fake so much in Nigeria. I can still upload two days ago transaction if you care to see it. God has blessed me so much. Money is not my problem at all. After all the insult I got from some of you.... haaa God must pity me to bless me. Big girl with class don’t make too much noise. The time you all using to insult me am making money � �. Love you guys going back to my hustle see you guys soon."

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/i-make-n1million-daily-bobrisky-boasts.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: "I Make N1million Daily" - Bobrisky Boasts by Ayobami7(m): 10:34am On Mar 08, 2019
好的

1 Like

Re: "I Make N1million Daily" - Bobrisky Boasts by RunzMAN: 10:46am On Mar 08, 2019
Who u don EPP??

You think we care how much you earn on daily basis? There are some individuals earning more than that yet they decided to be anonymous, even making positive impacts in the society.

I myself knows what enters my pocket at the end of each day but that's no one's business but mine.

bloody Attention seekers upandan angry

Meanwhile, click that bait above me and see what happens grin
Re: "I Make N1million Daily" - Bobrisky Boasts by OddsLors: 11:09am On Mar 08, 2019
just 1million, 1hr30 u can

follow me for 2odds
Re: "I Make N1million Daily" - Bobrisky Boasts by OddsLors: 11:09am On Mar 08, 2019
just 1million, 1hr30 u can

follow me for 2odds

(1) (Reply)

Photo Contest 0.1: Are You Male Or Female And Aged 18 – 30? Then Enter Today! / Ahmed Musa Full Profile / I Don’t Want To Rush Into Marriage – Actress Yvonne Nelson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.