Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Three Well Rounded Writers Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Three Well Rounded Writers Needed (265 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Well Rounded Writers Needed by Jetjacky(m): 10:50am On Mar 08, 2019
Good day.

I have a writer who is committed. I and her ain't enough. I need three committed writers that are good in what they do.

REQUIREMENTS

Ability to take up both big and small projects
Ability to understand and follow client's demands
Can write on various topics from Academic, stories to Web Content
Ability to research
Ability to DELIVER ON TIME
Ability to edit and proofread your works
Passion for writing and ready to take on projects

Only if you fit all these requirements should you send your message with a sample of your best written content

Please note that, pay is: N1.5 per word, non academic, and N2 to N3 per word for Academic.

Only message if you have read all these and feel comfortable.
Re: Three Well Rounded Writers Needed by iamclime(m): 10:56am On Mar 08, 2019
Nice one. I'll send you a mail later in the evening. I'm interested in this, especially academic writing. Peace

(1) (Reply)

JOB Alert: Mixologist Needed In Enugu / Graphic Designer Recruitment Dubai Click Here And See How To Apply / Massive Recruitment At Andela Nigeria 2019 | Apply Now Before Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.