Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

What Food Causes Heartburn And How To Cure It. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Food Causes Heartburn And How To Cure It. (587 Views)

What Food Do You Consider Overhyped In Terms Of Taste? (picture) / What Food Can You Eat Everyday And Not Get Tired? / What Food Items Are Taboo In Your Traditional Nigerian Culture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Food Causes Heartburn And How To Cure It. by biyiwyle(m): 11:18am On Mar 08, 2019
It’s a wonderful weekend and I’m writing about a topic that is very personal to me and have done much research on.

I stopped eating some foods because they cause serious heart burns for me.

Why do they cause heartburns? Can it be prevented? Is there a cure? All these are going to be answered in this post.

What Is Heartburn?

This is a painful burning sensation experienced mostly in the chest and sometimes in the throat (Thoracic cavity)

Although, heartburns can be caused by underlining diseases which when treated will automatically wipe off the burns.

However, there are several other causes of heart burns which are related to food and these are what we are dealing with today.

Examples are Spicy Foods, Alcohol, Proteinous foods etc

Some Heart burns truth.

Heartburn is a symptom of a wrong movement of food in the body which can be due to many reasons

There is no way we will talk of heartburn that we won’t mention Stomach Acids

What Are Stomach Acids?

Visit https://caterbakes.com to read ALL.

(1) (Reply)

Abak Mbakara (seafood Palmnut Soup) / fd / Convid-19 Lockdown: My Meal This Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.