Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Lady Who Survived Horrific Motor Accident, Shares Pictures To Mark Her Birthday - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Who Survived Horrific Motor Accident, Shares Pictures To Mark Her Birthday (209 Views)

Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo / This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) / Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Who Survived Horrific Motor Accident, Shares Pictures To Mark Her Birthday by HgsMediaPlus: 11:22am On Mar 08, 2019
A young lady, identified as Peace Ntuk, who survived a ghastly motor accident which could have led to her death, has taken to Facebook to appreciate God for the miraculous survival.

According to Peace, the accident happened to her last year (5th of July 2018) but decided to share her testimony today being Friday, March 8th, to celebrate her birthday.

Peace Ntuk after the accident
Sharing pictures of the accident on Facebook this morning, the excited survivor wrote;
"Testimony! Testimony!! Testimony!!!

"This happened to me 5th of July 2018. I’m among the living today is by the grace of God. Happy birthday to me."

She also wrote; "Thank you lord. I don’t bother about the scar. I’m grateful. I’m alive. Happy birthday to me."

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/03/lady-who-survived-horrific-motor.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Lady Who Survived Horrific Motor Accident, Shares Pictures To Mark Her Birthday by WeighWordSon(m): 11:36am On Mar 08, 2019
This world is somewhat crazy.
Take a look at the wrecked ride;
in one moment, you're cruising elegantly (possibly safety-conscious), the next moment, something bizzare...

May each day end in joy, peace and bliss for us.

Happy Birthday ma'am
Re: Lady Who Survived Horrific Motor Accident, Shares Pictures To Mark Her Birthday by sirusX(m): 11:42am On Mar 08, 2019
Technology has really brought more harm withing the good advantages

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of That Illness, Get Our Natural Products Today / Solution To Alzheimer’s Disease, Myasthenia Gravis, Multiple Sclerosis. / Medical Lab Scientist Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.