Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,134 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Business: Let Me Show You How You Can Start A Vtu Business Like Banks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business: Let Me Show You How You Can Start A Vtu Business Like Banks (202 Views)

Football Is Now A Business. Let's Invest Together.win IS GUARANTEED) / How To Make Over 20k Daily In TELECOMS VTU Business / How To Start VTU Business With RAGP COMPANY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business: Let Me Show You How You Can Start A Vtu Business Like Banks by Bleodon01(m): 11:39am On Mar 08, 2019
Do you ever ask yourself,that why is that is banks that are selling airtime, data,pay TV subscription, and more from your account,yes it is ooooo.

Banks see your gain instead you getting the profit ,they are the one getting this gain. In this platform am going to show you,don't feel you can only sell from it. All you need to do is get register for #2k and fund your ewallet with any amount you can start with but mind you it of 500 Naira minimum to fund your ewallet. You can sell use it for personal use or sell from this platform as business.

You don't have to be telling people ,you don't have job. With VTU you are free from joblessness. Believe it or not , you can help yourself by taking risk.

You can WhatsApp me on :08129493886
Call: 08160285868
Re: Business: Let Me Show You How You Can Start A Vtu Business Like Banks by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 08, 2019
Smh

(1) (Reply)

The Future Of Digital Payment Is Now! / Please Who's Geekfromlasgidi??? / 73,000 Businesses Complete CAC Registration In 3 Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.