Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

The Cake Chioma Akpotha Presented To Pete Edochie On His 72nd Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Cake Chioma Akpotha Presented To Pete Edochie On His 72nd Birthday (62104 Views)

Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) / Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) / Pete Edochie Celebrates His 72nd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cake Chioma Akpotha Presented To Pete Edochie On His 72nd Birthday by Quorax: 5:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
omogidi234:

In addition, his ability to use wise words and proverbs gave him a solid edge above anyone.
Though, I could barely understand what the things fall apart movie was all about then cos i was just a kid...all i can remember is his face and the song lol.
Re: The Cake Chioma Akpotha Presented To Pete Edochie On His 72nd Birthday by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2019
Afonja007:
idoma my black ass how can you say agaba iddu is idoma language? Is idoma up to 1 million in population?
is this really an argument?
Re: The Cake Chioma Akpotha Presented To Pete Edochie On His 72nd Birthday by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2019
Not new .. I have seen this concept some years backs

daddytime:
This is beautiful and befitting.

Great concept..
Re: The Cake Chioma Akpotha Presented To Pete Edochie On His 72nd Birthday by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
Igbo Amaka
Re: The Cake Chioma Akpotha Presented To Pete Edochie On His 72nd Birthday by higgs: 5:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
This is culinary artistry.
Re: The Cake Chioma Akpotha Presented To Pete Edochie On His 72nd Birthday by Afonja007: 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2019
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:
[/b] is this really an argument?
ifeoluwa carry your useless tribalistic skull mininng atitude away from my quote ,every one in Nigeria is using Una this Una that I hope you know Una is igbo word for Unu as in all of you undecided do we go about shouting about it ?

3 Likes

Re: The Cake Chioma Akpotha Presented To Pete Edochie On His 72nd Birthday by omogidi234(m): 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
Quorax:
Though, I could barely understand what the things fall apart movie was all about then cos i was just a kid...all i can remember is his face and the song lol.

I was not moved by his 'things fall apart' role rather subsequent roles in those nolly films. Two lines, two proverbs and then he bites kola, that I can still see as I type these lines.

1 Like

Re: The Cake Chioma Akpotha Presented To Pete Edochie On His 72nd Birthday by uju22(f): 6:14pm On Mar 08, 2019
Awwwwwww this is really beautiful.
Happy belated birthday Ebube Duke one
Re: The Cake Chioma Akpotha Presented To Pete Edochie On His 72nd Birthday by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2019
Afonja007:
ifeoluwa carry your useless tribalistic skull mininng atitude away from my quote ,every one in Nigeria is using Una this Una that I hope you know Una is igbo word for Unu as in all of you undecided do we go about shouting about it ?

grin grin cheesy

Peace sir.

2 Likes

Re: The Cake Chioma Akpotha Presented To Pete Edochie On His 72nd Birthday by Guyman02: 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2019
Asquare84:

IBO people imitate Idoma language agaba iddu is the title of ochi idoma
Idoma is next door neighbour to the Igbos, the British called them northern Nigeria and created confusion. They have a lot of language and cultural similarity and Biafrans even include them as part of them.
The other close group to Igbos is Igala also fixed in the north by British

4 Likes

Re: The Cake Chioma Akpotha Presented To Pete Edochie On His 72nd Birthday by OhiOfIhima: 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
Wow! D cake is pretty cool. Happy birthday Dad
Re: The Cake Chioma Akpotha Presented To Pete Edochie On His 72nd Birthday by gwafaeziokwu: 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
Guyman02:

Idoma is next door neighbour to the Igbos, the British called them northern Nigeria and created confusion. They have a lot of language and cultural similarity and Biafrans even include them as part of them.
The other close group to Igbos is Igala also fixed in the north by British

Your education was not a waste. Indeed you have something upstairs. Keep it up. When two cultures are in close proximity geographical wise,then cultural exchange is bound to happen.

1 Like

Re: The Cake Chioma Akpotha Presented To Pete Edochie On His 72nd Birthday by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 08, 2019
Good One
Re: The Cake Chioma Akpotha Presented To Pete Edochie On His 72nd Birthday by varyo: 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
She gracefully.Any more returns to God father in nollywood
Re: The Cake Chioma Akpotha Presented To Pete Edochie On His 72nd Birthday by daddyfreeman1(m): 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
If say na me, I no go cut the cake, I go use am decorate my house...
Re: The Cake Chioma Akpotha Presented To Pete Edochie On His 72nd Birthday by odogwunaija(m): 10:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
But Pete Edochie is from Nteje not aguleri
Re: The Cake Chioma Akpotha Presented To Pete Edochie On His 72nd Birthday by Ukaegbumbeh(m): 11:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
Igbo are creative in nature

Re: The Cake Chioma Akpotha Presented To Pete Edochie On His 72nd Birthday by nextnear(m): 2:16am On Mar 09, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin not inspiring for us nairalanders

I need a verified Nigerian AdSense to buy asap here
what you need is different and better than what you want, you only want AdSense but all you need is only sense, so you need to just add sense. even if its small.
Re: The Cake Chioma Akpotha Presented To Pete Edochie On His 72nd Birthday by Gentleziggy(m): 10:49am On Mar 09, 2019
Innoxxacs:
just go back to the bush, nothing consign you ontop cake matter tongue
sambisa forest will do grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Cake Chioma Akpotha Presented To Pete Edochie On His 72nd Birthday by Gentleziggy(m): 10:53am On Mar 09, 2019
Great Creativity from a creative mind kiss kiss kiss kiss undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) / Funnybone Meets A Very Tall 20-Year-Old 'Goliath' (Pictures) / R Kelly Remixed Davido’s Song ”IF”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.