Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,288 members, 7,839,430 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic (61692 Views)

Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Mother Stabs Her 3 Children To Death At Ahaba Awo Idemili, Imo (Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by Adakintroy: 9:41am On Mar 10, 2019
SachaBastien:

Was I supposed lose to a cretin like you. Next time I bash cultist, rather than putting up a defense, crawl into a hole and hide.

Am trying to save you. No argument is worth using up this much energy. Take the victory and chill. You may rupture an vein.
Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by SachaBastien(m): 11:17am On Mar 10, 2019
Adakintroy:

Am trying to save you. No argument is worth using up this much energy. Take the victory and chill. You may rupture an vein.
You should save yourself from damnation and perdition first. I do not make comments or reply mediocrity like you to get "victory". I do it to save lost souls like you. Those swimming in the quagmire of a damnable ideology like your brand of fraternity.
No argument is worth investing energy because you are intellectually bereft. You only invest your energy in your brawn when you kill and maim and steal. Damn you cultist! Damn you!

1 Like

Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by Adakintroy: 11:52am On Mar 10, 2019
SachaBastien:

You should save yourself from damnation and perdition first. I do not make comments or reply mediocrity like you to get "victory". I do it to save lost souls like you. Those swimming in the quagmire of a damnable ideology like your brand of fraternity.
No argument is worth investing energy because you are intellectually bereft. You only invest your energy in your brawn when you kill and maim and steal. Damn you cultist! Damn you!

Lol. Sleep well friend.
Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by Fairqueen(f): 11:55am On Mar 10, 2019
Please can someone tell me what this egede thing is all about
Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by aliba26: 12:32pm On Mar 10, 2019
Congratulations to yesterday winners..we keep making it bigger with our legit and reliable source..no chance of loosing here..stop wasting your money on fake source..join us today and see difference..interested call or whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) / Soldier Drags Policeman Who Collected N50k From Some Guys (Video) / #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.