Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

A Ghastly Motor Accident Survivor Celebrates Her Birthday; Shows Her Scars (pix) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Ghastly Motor Accident Survivor Celebrates Her Birthday; Shows Her Scars (pix) (492 Views)

God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 / Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) / Man Survives A Ghastly Motor Accident As His Car Crashes Into A Bush (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Ghastly Motor Accident Survivor Celebrates Her Birthday; Shows Her Scars (pix) by AutoJoshNG: 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
https://autojosh.com/ghastly-accident-survivor-birthday-scars/

A young lady, identified as Peace Ntuk, who survived a ghastly motor accident which happened on 5th of July 2018, has taken to Facebook to appreciate God for the miraculous survival.

As you can see, the accident gave her a very deep cut in the head that required a lot of stitches. She's indeed lucky to have survived.

Thanks to the medical doctors that made this possible.

On her Facebook wall she wrote;

Testimony! Testimony!! Testimony!!!

This happened to me on the 5th of July 2018.

I'm among the living today is by the grace of God.

Happy birthday to me.

https://autojosh.com/ghastly-accident-survivor-birthday-scars/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Re: A Ghastly Motor Accident Survivor Celebrates Her Birthday; Shows Her Scars (pix) by Imustreturn(m): 1:56pm On Mar 08, 2019
Thankful
Re: A Ghastly Motor Accident Survivor Celebrates Her Birthday; Shows Her Scars (pix) by simplyhonest(m): 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
thank God for life... for those of us that haven't fallen victim of accidents... May we never experience it....
Re: A Ghastly Motor Accident Survivor Celebrates Her Birthday; Shows Her Scars (pix) by Speedyconnect15: 2:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
Sorry!

This world is useless shaa.

At times, I wonder why we are here!

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN, GLO, AND 9MOBILE DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: A Ghastly Motor Accident Survivor Celebrates Her Birthday; Shows Her Scars (pix) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2019
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

The stitches are just too horrific to behold....

Thank God for You...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

(1) (Reply)

GRAPHIC: Cement Truck Crushes BRT Bus At Ikorodu Lagos State. / Could This Be For Real???? / JUST IN: 3 Police Men, Suspects Die In Motor Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.