Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,112 members, 7,860,027 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

Mr Jimi Agbaje ~~I Have Not Stepped Down For Anybody - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Jimi Agbaje ~~I Have Not Stepped Down For Anybody (346 Views)

Jimi Agbaje: I Have Not Joined The APC, Disregard Falsehoods / 2023: Osinbajo Has Not Stepped Down — Campaign Council Tells Delegates / Jimi Agbaje: I Will Dismantle Lekki Toll Gate If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr Jimi Agbaje ~~I Have Not Stepped Down For Anybody by abasworldwide: 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2019
“Mr Jimi Agbaje said he has not and will not step down for anybody”

Mr Agbaje who is the Governorship Candidate for the People Democratic Party (PDP) Lagos State coming this Saturday Election.

Mr Agbaje made this known in a Statement through his for Director of Media and Publicity, Felix Obogwina that he is still in the race.

According to the Statement, Agbaje stated that neither his party nor himself had any arrangement to pick or drop anybody.

He added that for him to stepped down will be a great betrayal of the dream of million of Lagosians who have seen him as the right man to delivered them from corruption and suffering they have been in the hands of one political party for 20 years.

https://abasworldwide.com/mr-jimi-agbaje-i-have-not-stepped-down-for-anybody/

Re: Mr Jimi Agbaje ~~I Have Not Stepped Down For Anybody by IbukunSangotola(m): 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2019
Which corruption??

(1) (Reply)

Over 70 Women Vie For Governorship In 25 States Today / The Integrity Of A Loyal Yoruba Man / Elections: Hoodlums Attack Voters And Serving Rep Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Ib

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.