Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

I Will Not Lose The Saturday Re-election >>WIKE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Lose The Saturday Re-election >>WIKE (301 Views)

2023 Election: Wike Hit Out At EU Over Report / PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki / Edo Election: Wike Held Hostage In Hotel Room - PDP Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Not Lose The Saturday Re-election >>WIKE by abasworldwide: 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2019
Wike made this on a post on his Twitter account last night.

The Rivers State governor said that if his party the People Democratic Party(PDP) play his plan well and the election is also free and fair then there is no way he can lose .

Wike post is base on the fact that the main opposition party the All Progressive Congress (APC) are finding it difficult following a court order which resulted from an internal crisis in the party.

Although the All Progressive Congress (APC) has adopted a new Candidate to be their flag bearer, but although the new flag bearer is from a different political Party The African Action Congress (AAC) Mr Awarn Biokpomoba.

Wike Tweet

“There is no way that the.........https://abasworldwide.com/i-will-not-lose-the-saturday-re-election/

1 Share

Re: I Will Not Lose The Saturday Re-election >>WIKE by Harrymig1(m): 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

See The Moment Orji Uzor Kalu Voted In Today's Governorship Election / I’m Not Convinced My Vote Will Count -atiku / Nigerian Youths Rise Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.